Are these people too stupid to be part of the "intelligence" community?

How the hell does this happen? How do 31 members of the Mueller team accidentally delete everything off their phones? And what should be the repercussions? Anything? There are the people who were investigating Trump and all their data was wiped clean with a cloth. Why?

Typically libs will search for a some other example to use as an excuse to ignore this current debacle. I would prefer to focus on this specific situation. Shenanigans? Or 31 honest mistakes by high level, top notch investigators? At the very least, every one gets fired for not being able to protect data. What do you think?

1 Like

What are you talking about?

They should be prosecuted for destroying evidence but…it won’t happen because…they are above the law.

2 Likes
1 Like

I think the IG’s investigation was a whitewash. If not, how could he possibly conclude there was no evidence of bias when the the potential evidence was destroyed? The most he could have concluded was that if bias was a factor, evidence of it was destroyed and then referred all of them for criminal charges of obstruction.

ICAM that the very least they should lose their jobs. This is a crime of tampering with evidence during a investigation and there should be more serious consequences but unless President Trump is re-elected that won’t happen and this is the prime reason for the Democrats desperate & blatant attempt to steal the election.

1 Like

Remind me again who is currently in charge of the DOJ and who appointed that person to be in that position.

5 Likes

You need to find better news sources. Ones that actually cover news.

2 Likes

I’m not sure that they can be prosecuted. But if they can’t protect government owned data, they should at least be fired. Right?

1 Like

Remind me again who oversees the DOJ & who appointed that person to be in that position.

1 Like

easy peasy, the one who wants it investigated so we all know about it, which if he were not there, we wouldn’t

If they can’t protect government owned data, they should at least be fired. If Barr allows them to stay, I will have lost all hope. They should be fired today. If not for corruption, then for incompetence.

2 Likes

Dude…I hear ya…loud and clear and couldn’t agree more.

Drip, drip, drip. But you don’t want to mention their names for some reason.

1 Like

What names…Barr? Who?

I don’t take sides. I want justice for all and applied equally to all and I don’t waiver in that desire.

So where does the buck stop in this situation? Who do you blame?

Barr. He’s in charge and has both the authority and ability to do something about it…what ever that is that can be done?

Whoever put Barr in that position. :roll_eyes:

glad to know you will now be putting the resposibility for the russia hoax on the obamassiah and his sidekick swamp prophet

If they can’t protect government owned data, they should at least be fired. That’s a no brainer. Right?