Are the walls finally closing in on the "fine people" hoax?

Joe Biden is falsely claiming that Trump supports violent anti-Semites, while Israelis overwhelmingly prefer Trump to both Biden and Obama. Clearly they see through the transparent hoax that Biden and his friends in the media have been pushing:

While 26% of interviewees said they did not have an opinion on the matter, more than half (56%) chose Trump, and the remaining 16% chose Biden.

The survey, conducted for Haaretz newspaper to coincide with US Independence Day, found that almost half of Israelis ā€” 49 percent ā€” strongly approved of Trump (and 23% slightly approved), while only 22% disapproved of the US president.

However, when asked about Obama, only 19% of respondents strongly approved of him (while 30% slightly approved), compared to a substantial 46% who disapproved of the former American leader.

1 Like

The BBC fact-checked Bidenā€™s speech, including his ā€œfine-peopleā€ narrative. Here is what they said:

According to a transcript of a press conference on 15 August, President Trump did say - when asked about the presence of neo-Nazis at the rally - ā€œyou had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides.ā€

During the same press conference, Mr Trump went on to say ā€œIā€™m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally.ā€

politicians on the non-left are scared of the ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  media so they pander to them

itā€™s sickening

fingers in ears

ā€œLA LA LA LA TRUMP LOVES NAZIS LA LA LAā€

Yes.

I think that there are a lot of media professionals who are feeling very anxious now. They went into their professions to speak truth to power, but instead they are required to push a transparent hoax.

Is defending the hoax worth the destruction of their professional reputations?

That is a question they need to answer.

oh hell they dont give a farting ā– ā– ā– ā–  about ā€œtruthā€ lol they live in their lefty ass kissing bubbles acting like movie stars, being arrogant pricks

they are the furthest thing from journalists

edit: whereā€™s the filter?

Itā€™s not a hoax. We have video and transcripts. Trump is not good at talking.

Do Isrealies vote in US election?
I think it only matters if American Jews think if Trump is anti semtic
A overwhelmingly amount of American Jews will vote for Biden.

Nope. We have all agreed.
Trump thinks people that attended white supremacists and Nazi rallies the day after they March saying ā€œJews will not replace usā€ are very fine people.
But heā€™s against Nazis themselfs.

Iā€™m not sure how you feel thatā€™s better.

Would Israelis support the president if he were openly supporting anti-Semitism as Biden falsely claims?

And Trump calls them disloyal.

1 Like

I would guess that 52% of Israelis donā€™t follow American Politics other then how it effect them and they support Trump for what he has done there.

Just like most American Jews are much more interested in what Trump is doing here and less focused on what he does for Israel.

And American Jews overwhelmingly do not support him

no he doesnt

he wasnt talking about them. he outright said

you believe media narrative ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  not reality

Which, BTW, is actually the biggest anti semtic thing heā€™s done. He has, multiple occasions, tried to say American Jews are ā€œreal Americansā€.

The most common thing every anti semtic leader has always done as step 1. Identify Jewish citizens of the country as outsiders, disloyal, and not really citizens.

Please explain who exactly he was talking about.
Nazis and white supremacists held the rally. Prior to the rally they showed up and chanted ā€œJews will not replace usā€

So who, exactly, was he referring to as ā€œvery fine peopleā€ If not the people who decided to March with them.

And I believe what I saw with my own eyes and heard with my own ears.

I get you can see a duck and when Trump tells you itā€™s a chicken you will spend months (years) saying it was a chicken.

But I saw a duck.

Yes.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pri.org/stories/2020-03-04/israels-democrats-abroad-cast-their-votes-us-primary-election%3Famp

"Iā€™m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally."ā€“Donald Trump, 19:20 in the video in post 136

In my opinion, any news organization that fails to include the above comment in their reporting of Bidenā€™s fine-people narrative is lying by omission and participating in the hoax. The only other possibility is that they are so incompetent that they are unable look at the video and transcript themselves.

Either way they are losing all credibility if they continue to ignore the truth.

1 Like

Nice attempt to be cute.
Those are American Citizens that are living in Israel. American citizens living in any country can vote and many have places in their country they vote.

sure

people who were there protesting for and against removal of the statue

Who decided to show even even though the night before they saw it was a neo Nazis and white supremacists rally.

Those are not fine people but I do understand that Trump thinks they are.