Are the squirrels running the nuthouse in California?

I :heart: science.

Sure it is. He compared local water companies ran by the city, county or state…to Communist Soviet union, which ran everything.

Do you not see the difference?

Do you truly think his comparison was valid?

1 Like

No genio, this is exactly what he said.

“Because government monopolies would be so interested in their customers. We saw that in Eastern Europe and the old Soviet Union.”

You’re the one who made the comparison.

Don’t worry…they made large political donations to Gavin so…mind your own feces. They’ve got enough. :sunglasses:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Flint, Michigan.

3 Likes

Ouch…that hurts.

Climate change is alchemy, not science.

They are going to put the wineries out of business.

I never claimed governments cant royally screw things up.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

What in the wide wide wide world of sports are you yammering about ?

1 Like

Newsom (D-California) refused to answer our questions Monday about whether it was right to accept $208,400 of help from PG&E toward his election last year. Newsom also refused to say whether he’d consider giving back the portion of that money donated directly to his campaign.

Move along…nothing to see here.

Guilds…pay close attention to Gavin’s body language. He sure acted guilty, didn’t he?

1 Like

What does this word mean? Is it Spanish?

They’re more interested in their customers than for-profit monopoly’s would be.

Did that make sense when you wrote that? Could you explain what California did differently to it’s energy grid?

The only place I can find a definition of this word is on urbandictionary.com, and using the context of your sentence as a guide, I’m guessing that usage is not what you intended. (Look it up at your own risk, it has naughty words.) Please clarify.

That is the federal policy, not something California made up.

I’m not sure he really knows what goes on in California…

He also doesn’t seem to know what a wildfire is. Hint:. It’s not a forest fire.