Are The democrats Constantly Used Race Cards "Cheap" and "Gimmicks"? biden's VP Search Chief Thinks So

Former CN-Sen. chris dodd ( of waitress sandwich fame) heads biden’ VP search committee. He says that kamala harris “showed no remorse” about her lazy attack during the dimocrats first presidential debate last year. According to dodd, harris played off her attack saying “that’s politics”, as if her words had no meaning and only served as a means to advance her own ambitions.

Disgusting right??

I’ve said for months I think it should be a biden/harris ticket. They deserve each other

I also said that harris is even more phony than hillary and warren. This just cements my opinion even more.

1 Like

Harris won’t get the nod.

You were saying…

Chris Dodd was an excellent choice to look for a female.

1 Like

Did they confirm her as the VP pick?

No. So I’m not sure what that means.

OK. I can’t see anything online so just checking.

I think (hoping) it will be Tammy Duckworth myself. Harris? Meh…

I suspect he was saying that Harris won’t get the nod

Biden should have let Obama be in charge of picking his vp, what are any of his supporters going to say, he’s not good at picking them?

An excellent choice to represent the Biden campaign. Why Dodd “retired” (CNN article 2010):

"Dodd also faced controversy when news surfaced that he had received favorable mortgage terms from now-defunct sub-prime mortgage lender Countrywide Financial. Dodd later severed his relationship with Countrywide to avoid any appearance of impropriety.

In another blow to his credibility, Dodd took heat for insisting that the government-sponsored mortgage lenders Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac were sound and failing to rein them in. The Senate Finance Committee he chairs oversees the lenders. Dodd had also received more campaign contributions from Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac than any other lawmaker, according to the Center for Responsive Politics.

Even with help on the trail from President Obama and Vice President Joe Biden, Dodd wasn’t able to gain much ground in the polls. Biden last month conceded that Dodd was “getting the living hell beat of him.”"

Dodd is trash. I doubt you’ll see many here argue against that.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Brilliant!

All the best people!
Dodd-VP
AOC-Environment
Robert Francis-Guns control
Hunter-Foreign Affairs and Affordable Drugs

And yet even in this extreme example they would still be preferable to 4 more years of Trump and his merry band of miscreants, grifters, and D-list associates.

I know they would. To you.

At least one of them has a saving grace:

Aocdance

Indeed. They would be horrific in these roles. And still a step-up from what we have now with Kushner, Ivanka, DeVos, Carson, etc.

Would be? They’re in the roles. Well, not Hunter. I made that one up.

• Dodd is not VP, nor will be.

• AOC is part of a large group of people giving input on environmental issues.

• Beto does seem to be point man for Gun Control

• Hunter, you acknowledged.

25% isn’t bad. It would probably not be HOF stats though. :man_shrugging:

:rofl: Right, he’s just picking the VP. #metooisdead
She will be both the loudest and best dancer.