Are members of the gay community better adjusted, in a moral sense; than homophobes?

Perhaps some are, perhaps some are not.

Well, that is quite the unsupported stretch. :rofl:

Really, I would think he would say hate the sin, not the sinner. He would point out that homosexuality is a sin.

I personally don’t care what they want or think.

You use Jesus as your premise and call it in accord with “Mother Goddess” ? What the hell is a “Mother Goddess”? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Why is it a sin?

1 Like

I was being sarcastic btw

Show me where it says that its a sin.

Romans 1: 26-32

1 Like

I understand the Bible says it is a sin. Why is it wrong?

What problems can it cause?

None that I know of.

There you are.

I’m asking other people’s opinions, not mine.

That’s why the old sodomy laws were discrimination against gays… right? And that’s why Lawrence v. Texas has gone down in history as a landmark decision in favor of LGBT… right? Because the sodomy laws prevented them from “loving”. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…

Sorry … the assertion you posted doesn’t stand up to scrutiny.

And don’t post the strawman that I support sodomy laws. I don’t, in this free country. But their previous existence and their role in LGBT ‘rights’ is telling.

Why? What difference will it make to your own opinion? You said you know of no problems that it will cause. I take it that means you have given some thought and research into the matter and concluded there are no problems. Do you wish to change someone else’s opinion? Are you wishing they will change yours?

You do realize this is a discussion board where people provide opinions on a variety of topics and others comment leading to a back and forth many times?

1 Like

What is there to discuss? You see no problems. Now, if you had been able to see one or two drawbacks, then there could have been a discussion. When everything is perfect…shrug.

Meri, that’s why I was asking OTHERS their opinion. Are you thinking everyone thinks like you and I on this topic?

There are many reasons, God made Mankind in His image, & He does not want them to do an unnatural sexual act. For some good reading on the gay agenda for the USA:

Far from it. Can you tell me why you want that life?

Why not? What’s the difference between those same sex acts between woman/man vs man/man?

I started reading your link but frankly, it was way too long. Can you please distill why you think it is wrong?

This is fine and good for you, don’t be gay.

However, this is insufficient for you to force your beliefs on the rest of us.

This is the religion forum. The question in this thread is a religious one.

Religion is a personal choice. If you choose a religion that forbids gay sex, it’s not a matter someone forcing the religious tenet on you. You choose that tenet as part of the religious package. If you do not choose that religion, nobody is forcing that religious tenet on you.

2 Likes