Are democrat now NEOCONS...? Sure seems that way

That NEOCON like you and the dems hate Trump, OK…

That Putinlovers and Putin love Trump, OK…

Was Ol’ Flexible a Putin lover?..

Dems for neo-colonialism, …LMAO!

I guess we should get the CIA back into central America and stop those lefties from causing so much poverty…

Trump should just start negotiating with the freshmen dems directly about change… The far left and right do have things in common.

Pretty much everyone except isolationists are aware of how stupid isolationism is. Even neocons.

Does this mean you now support the Iraq war? Bush was right?

Even in the day of Trump it would be hard to call our foreign policy one of isolation.

Well yeah because even if his administration wasn’t the most hilariously incompetent since Ulysses S. Grant, the ship of state is a big ass ship. Takes awhile to turn.

Doesn’t mean Trump doesn’t literally call himself an America Firster and preach isolationism to the rubes.

No, because I can not be an isolationist and disagree with specific decisions.

Isolationist? Did Trump call for an end to NATO? Somehow I thought he called for European countries to put even more assets into strengthening NATO.

Top Democrats know all this Russia talk is nonsense. As soon as they get rid of Trump it will all go away and they will be back seeking a reset. In the phrase the left likes to use, all of this Russia collusion talk is just a “useful tool” in their struggle against Trump.

The Dems are not against the wars. We are against pulling the plug all at once. Trump made the Syria announcement without telling the DOD, DOS or even his staff. Then those in the know convinced him it was a stupid idea and he walked it back.
It is not a question on if we agreed or not about starting these conflicts. But now that we are there the question is what strategies do we use to end them. And we will take the Experts option way before we take Trump’s.

Well really it depends on what day of the week it is one talks to Trump, but be that as it may…

…what will Trump do if/when the Europeans don’t “pony up”?

The only consistency is “can I score a gotcha against libs?” And then the doody-flinging begins.

Yes… Like when Obama announced he was pulling out of Iraq by 2010…

We left Iraq in 2010 because we had no agreement with the govt. of Iraq to stay. You can never keep the truth straight.

1 Like

The point about Crimea was showing how Ol’ flexible was much nicer to Putin that Trump ever has been… So, Perfectly consistent.

Just like dems hated neocon policy because Bush was following it, now dems are NEOCONS because Trump is against the never ending wars, so who’s all over the place? Lefty is…

Like hating Comey until Trump fired him and the TV told dems to love Comey.

LMAO!

Obama put together the sanctions along with our European allies as a response to Putins invasion of the Crimea. Now Putin’s has ordered his lap dog to dismantle the sanctions, which Trump is obediently trying to do.

So no, Obama was not ‘‘nicer’’ to Putin.

John Bolton is about as Neo-Con as one can possibly be.

1 Like

Yes, it is.