Apple removes Alex Jones and Infowars podcast from iTunes

and you are happy he was censored…

But you support him being censored…

I support the ability of businesses to decide what can potentially hurt them and take action against it.
Same reason why tOSU fired their assistant football coach recently who was a domestic violence abuser.

No I’m not a leftist, I’m a moderate.

So don’t do business with them or utilize their services, that’s your remedy.

2 Likes

So, you are a moderate who does not support free speech…:wink:

No different than being banned here for being an idiot, you are clueless.

I am thinking these platforms will eventually push this too far and give rise to their uncensored replacements. But banning Alex Jones isn’t going to do it.

No different than being banned here for being an idiot, you are clueless.

To celebrate, I’m downing shots of Infowars Life Silver Bullet Colloidal Silver. My skin will be blue by sunrise.

Free Speech guarantees no government prosecution. It doesn’t guarantee you a medium or platform to spout your views.

I’m fully in support of free speech. Say whatever you want. I am not required to give you a means to do it on my time and my medium. Neither are the owners of those mediums.

You all know he was banned for his politics… Why pretend?

Am I going to hold a candle for Jones that these private businesses decided they don’t want to give him a platform for his jackassery? Of course not. Now, I will say that if another private business decides to pick his show up, I’ll agree that that is their right to do so, and go right on ignoring him.

Why do you hate the free market?

1 Like

Sean Hannity won’t let me on his show, he doesnt support free speech!

2 Likes

What difference does that make?

Help help, I’m being repressed!

2 Likes

Wow!.. Poor America.

I think that Alex Jones is a sociopath and adds nothing useful to any political conversation

The people who actually fall for his con are weak in the head and are the type that need to hear that someone else is responsible for their crappy lives.

Private entities removing them from their platform is none of my business though.

He still has the cesspool of Infowars to continue his scam of selling health suppliments to rubes.

People and groups are denied use of a private business platform for all sorts of reasons, and yes politics is one of them.

Again, why do you insist a private business should give voice to people whose politics and opinions do not jive with their own agenda? Why do you hate the free market?

Hate speech is politics? I guess for the right…

Probably True, I don’t know. Never liked him. But, I support free speech because the vast majority of people can see BS.

Liberals once believed in the people… Perhaps the Lincoln quote about fooling the people, I’m sure you never heard…