Apple removes Alex Jones and Infowars podcast from iTunes

I disagree unless Obama already has all your addresses and can place you in the FEMA camps now and the NAFTA superhighway can be completed.

I don’t know if he can actually. I tried to invite him to his thread in Outside the Beltway and got this error message…

You mentioned @sglazier456 but they won’t be notified because they do not have access to this category. You will need to add them to a group that has access to this category.

Maybe because he just joined today?

Huh, that’s really strange. Do members need certain privileges to get access to Outside the beltway?

I am unsure, but it appears possible.

Yes. It’s been that way since the beginning of this new forum. It was originally called “The Lounge”, but was changed to what that forum was called on the old board. Long time members were granted access by messaging a mod. Maybe the OP can try that.

2 Likes

I only have listened to infowars when libs tell me to.

Okay, thanks! Seems like that’s why I didn’t notice some of the issues some new users seem to have.

Don’t get why his prior thread (or the one from @MoleUK) was moved. The topic is relevant enough to politics.

I’m not really sure either. The issue seems like a proper political one to me.

@Snow96? Any particular reason those threads were moved to outside the beltway?

Seems they don’t trust the people …

There are other forums here?

1 Like

Or they made a market decision. The market will show if it was a mistake or not.

Here’s a link to all of the categories on this site.

https://community.hannity.com/categories

LANGUAGE WARNING!

"“I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it”

…back when people believed in free speech…

Meh, free speech is a prohibition against government suppressing speech, not twitter.

1 Like

True, but we can clearly see the left’s support for free speech fad fast…

Alex Jones’s free speech has not been infringed upon in any way.

He just had his platform removed… Why does the left pretend?