Apparent Disney policy: Zero tolerance for mental illness

Ah, the old “I can’t prove it, but it must be true.” Good showing!

that is why you are here… to help me, like a friend, defending me when I need defended.

I must say you are are falling down on the job though. No noogies for you dear drawzzzzzz.

And that’s weird.

umm… no buddy.

I clearly stated, in my post, the following criteria for proving that it is true.

“And all they need to do is gather up and present the racist, homophobic, misogynistic, and xenophobic public statements that non-mentally-ill people make and get away with.”

You are losing this debate.

you always say that. I don’t know why.

You said there are “public” statements which fall into the “racist, homophobic, misogynistic, and xenophobic” categories. These “public” statements, by Disney employees, aren’t readily available, and would need to be discovered by lawyers.

Your entire premise is based on an assumption that would need to be proven by lawyers?

You have an interesting way of claiming victory in a debate.

1 Like

Hey, while we all certainly know that there are a ■■■■ ton of racists in the Trump camp and republican side of the aisle compared to the anti Trump and democrat side, do you really think pissing off all of those racists on the right was the driving factor in ABC’s decision?

To me, as for this being a political left vs. right thing, it’s really a decent human being vs. ■■■■■■■ kind of thing. I mean, only ■■■■■■■■ would be upset about Roseanne being canned for this.

I join you in feeling bad for the other people involved with the show that are now out of work, but good people know that she had to go.

Had they waited until advertisers started dropping the show, they would have been accused of bowing to pressure- this way, the decision was Iger’s alone. He did the right thing.

They should continue the show without her character- maybe arrange to have her hit by a beer truck or something fitting like that.

I’m hoping and betting that they do just that.

Hillary…is that you? :sunglasses:

I still think they should keep the character with a different actress, they’ve done it once already. :slight_smile:

When dealing with those that make conclusions based on strong emotions like yourself, maybe you’re right?

Worked for Bewitched, right? Nobody even noticed they switched Darrens.

1 Like

Yup, and the Rosanne show switched out the blond daughter for a season or two and then brought back the first one.

Does anyone know how common multiple personality syndrome is, aside from popping up fairly often in thrillers from the 80s and 90s?

On the Trump side, people have jobs so are not the captive audience that the left is. ABC know who their viewers are.

it shows up here in a few posters pretty regularly. At first you think they are just contrarians. Then you realize it’s a “different personality” than the one the posted earlier under the same avatar.

You mean a person who promotes Q-anon and pizzagate is mentally ill?

You don’t say…

Maybe it’s just a different russian posting from the same account?

or Iranian, or North Korean, or Chinese, or Californian…

yeah maybe