AOC - Rocket Scientist

Thank you for including the distinction between the two. lol

I am not sure what I like better Chinese food or Safiel’s use of the word retard.

2 Likes

It’s a sign of mental health to hold two or more contradictory ideas simultaneously without experiencing distress. Are you not capable of this?

Capable of a lot more than that, I’m sure :wink:

I :hearts: sushi.

1 Like

So much more!

Bread sticks… ARRRGGGGGGG

Now yer on the right track :wink:

Me too, but only if it’s at least topped with some Sashimi. :wink:

Quite so. My sushi always has at least tuna Sashimi on top with some roe.

There is a place here that for $10.00 you can get all you can eat and it is fresh and excellent. They even have yogurt :nauseated_face:

1 Like

2 Likes

Oh yeah. Now that I have graduated? Bring it on BABY!!!

Wooot!!!

1 Like

yes i agree. all of the both of them who are still alive

Why limit the discovery of restaurant business to just “Chinese”? What about Italian, Greek or other ethnic dining establishments?
Ocasio-Castro-Chavez has singled out the Chinese establishments, is that not by her own mindless blabbering racist in itself? The residents of the Congressional District she represents should be outraged and demand her resignation! Their voice in the US Congress is that of a racist fer crissakes!

oh you getting personal now?

hahaha… this cracked me up

prob cause i like chinese food

2 Likes

She’s not wrong. There has been an uptick in anti-Chinese racism because of Covid-19. Although it’s happening worldwide as well.

At ease, folks. The Chinese are not a race. lol

1 Like

Then why do you suggest that contradictory thoughts are a problem? That seemed personal.

are you, like cnn and idiot AOC, confusing “racism” with a tendency to avoid chinese things (like the toilet paper you just stocked up on) due to the virus originating (supposedly) from china?