AOC demanding that Goya foods must be Boycotted because the CEO made pro-Trump Speech

The ever stupid and crazy AOC is demanding that Goya foods must be Boycotted because the CEO made pro-Trump Speech.

I am more amazed at how idiotically people in her district actually decided to continue to vote for her. When she has done nothing for her district and for NYC she had turned Amazon away costing the city billions if not millions.

AOC tweets support for Goya boycott after CEO praises Trump

Its not a surprise that AOC has being helping Joe Biden’s platform.Wont be surprised if Joe biden decides to bring AOC to his team.

How is a company phrasing support for Trump any different from supporting the ever communist comrade joe biden?

1 Like

https://twitter.com/tedcruz/status/1146096648445145089

Boycotts are a legitimate protest. Hooray for capitalism.

3 Likes

Here’s the thing Nike was willing to sell sneakers for people who hate America making a potical statement while hoping to cash in. That is different.

1 Like

Boycotts in general dont even work haha.

The only thing that is different is you support one boycott and not the other. That’s fine. Hooray for free speech.

2 Likes

Yes, very diffeRent.

1 Like

Sometimes. Some get all hyped up and throw out Kuerig coffee machines they already paid for. That one made me giggle.

2 Likes

Joe Biden isn’t a ■■■■■■■ communist. Stop.

1 Like

There’s nothing different about this

I suspect not , in part because publicity is given to the brand and that encourages people on the other side of the issue to rally to their support; which offsets and probably eclipses any losses from actual boycott.

No his just a good proud American and not far far leftist right? if Joe Biden then please do explain why he has being helped by AOC and Sanders and Kerry to create his platform for him?

AOC and Sanders are far leftist and communist. You clearly support Joe Biden.You should look at his current platform that he announced.

But dont worry China’s news outlets is very excited for Joe Biden to win to.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/11/13/sean-hannitys-fans-call-for-keurig-boycott-after-coffee-maker-pulls-ads-from-his-show/

I’m on year 12 of my chain fast food boycott.

One day that king, that clown, and that ginger will finally learn.

4 Likes

Ha, I completely forgot what the Kuerig thing was even about, just remembered people posting videos smashing them with patriotic fervor.

1 Like

So no response yet on Joe Biden’s communist platform?

No, he is not ‘far far left’. I’d definitely characterize him as a proud American, not good or bad. Just the logical choice compared to the dumb ■■■■ we’ve had to put up with since 2017.

Also, I checked Joe Biden’s platform. I didn’t see ‘seizing the means of production’ or ‘dictatorship of the proletariat’ on there. Are you sure you know what ‘communist’ means?

3 Likes

You cant be serious.He is indeed far far left

No, he is not ‘far far left’.

Also, I checked Joe Biden’s platform. I didn’t see ‘seizing the means of production’ or ‘dictatorship of the proletariat’ on there. Are you sure you know what ‘communist’ means?
haha you Obama era leftists are so hopeless are u still going with this nonsense that Trump is a dictator?

If you really checked Joe Biden platform are you aware that he would eliminate ice agents and allow more migrants to come to America and give them free health care? even for the ones who arent American? how is that ok? giving health care to people that might even commit a crime in America?

And Joe Biden would be pushing for a carbon tax.

You must be a troll. When you claim that he isnt far left

None of that is remotely ‘communist’.

1 Like

I’m not a troll. I just know what words mean.

6 Likes