Anyone else getting ads when you click

…the post arrows and notifications?

Not sure if this is a bug, or not, but often when clicking the arrows that take you back to a previous post and the notifications, I’m getting pop-ups.

TY

Me too.

Yup. Gotta make that green.

What the heck is an ad? :rofl:

4 Likes

No reason why anyone should be seeing ads in 2023.

Though of course ad revenue is how this site pays for itself. But thats not my problem :grinning:

Do tell!

Yes. Once in a while.
About 1-in-20 times or so.

I’ll try to take a screen shot next time it happens.

Yup. The wages if a free forum. They don’t bug me, I am happy we’re all here.

Here.
I just got another ad.

It “clicks through” very quickly and easily. I have no objection.

You guys with super powers need not participate in this thread. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Bob…Bob…Bob…Ill second that. :sweat_smile:

I remmember in early 60s…TV had like 3 stations…LOL
But there were no montly bills for the service.
Ads paid for it.
Then they added ads AND bill for service.
Gradualy…more ads in one minute than minutes of a show.
I timed it once…54 minutes of ads and 46 minutes of a show.
Now I see…a show starts at the top of an hour and first 5 minutes is ADS.
I am so fed up and disgusted with people lacking passion to avoid being cheated.
Hellooooo…idle ass-bitters…do something noble.
Get of the couch, gather people to buy an athena and ditch the service fee…I betcha something would change.

Of course the site needs revenue. I just wanted to make sure this was supposed to be happening, and my commuter didn’t have an issue.

1 Like

You children need to grow up and learn how to internet already. It’s 20 ■■■■■■■ 23 for crying out loud. :rofl:

I’m old. I’m past learning. :wink:

2 Likes

Was having the same problem. I changed my settings my settings in Google. Believe it was under personalize. Stop most of the ads and it is not as glitchy. Prior to this I was also getting apps added to my phone.

Yes Giant Ads suddenly. Top Middle and Bottom. Even clicking “reply” causes bottom ad to pop up.

Nothing changed on my end.

2 Likes

Yeah. Its new. They suck.

1 Like

SO I am now reinstalling the Secure Browser. At least they could use clickbait ads for an even sleazier look. :slightly_smiling_face:

I had that this morning. I switched off ad block on my iphone, turned it back on and rebooted my phone. Ads gone.