Anti Vaxxers Ruining Disease Free Country

Another moron.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/03/21/gop-governor-doesnt-believe-chickenpox-vaccines-he-took-his-nine-kids-pox-party-instead/?utm_term=.b31202e2c7f9

Hope they all have fun with MRSA resistant sores, and, for those who get it, shingles! I did with the latter. I love feeling as if part om me is on :fire:

Sarcasm off. What an idiot! I feel badly for his kids.

Another disturbing trend with the Anti-Vax crowd is to find news stories of parents who lose children to measles or H Flu and then threaten the grieving parents, calling them liars and fakes who made up their kids in order to hurt the Anti-Vax movement.

They also give death threats to the grieving parents, real class act these Anti-Vax parents.

1 Like

Anti-vaxxers are truly misinformed, self-important blowhards. A pox on all their houses. Literally.

2 Likes

Many Central American countries have comparable vaccinations rates to the US. Some in fact are higher. Mexico has a higher average vaccination rate than we do.

https://www.cato.org/blog/migrant-caravan-central-america-vaccination-rates

But please, tell us more about your fears of the dirty brown people.

1 Like

Letā€™s seeā€¦

1. Measles, Mumps, Rubella
  2. Diptheria, Pertussis, Tetanus
  3. Chicken Pox
  4. Small Pox
  5. Polio
  6. Hepatitis B

Those are the only standard ones I know of, of course my child has been grown for quite some timeā€¦Feel free to add to the list, cause weā€™re a long way from 134.

Meningitis?

(and please exuse spelling)

H Influenza is the killer early on, itā€™s where infants die because they are too young to be vaccinated but are often exposed to kids who arenā€™t vaccinated. It does cause meningitis as well.

Pertussis and Diptheria are killers as well with infants. Mumps can cause sterility.

Measles and German Measles can cause birth defects and spontaneous abortions in pregnant women exposed to unvaccinated kids. Lots of cases of late.

As a parent I just cant even deal with anti vaxxers, a friend of my wife just had a kid and she decided not to vaccinate.

It saddens me to know that they are putting that child in danger when in their minds they are actually protecting it.

Yeah that whole canard about immigrants bringing diseases with them is fairly obtuse when you consider their vaccination rates are superior to ours. Sort of an anti-immigrant trope that persists.

1 Like

Donā€™t worry about that kid, worry about the pregnant woman that child might trigger abortion or fetal demise, the infant too young to immunize who might die if exposed to that kid.

Your friend is piggybacking on responsible parents, thinking that if everyone else does their responsibility she wonā€™t have to. Her kid can coast on the good acts of others and if that kid kills someone, so be it. All because of a boatload of junk science and selfishness.

1 Like

Does everything have to be about skin pigmentation? As a conservative can I not just be concerned that our immigration laws are not enforced?

I donā€™t know if itā€™s mandated but most colleges recommend it.

My sonā€™s sleepaway camp did also.

I just donā€™t understand people who want their kids to go unprotected from preventable diseases.

That is a made up number.

1 Like

Yep, there are some nasty preventable diseases out there. I know of a kid who had asthma, got chicken pox, and it killed him. (I donā€™t know whether he had been unable to be vaccinated or not)

Cool straw man! But I think it caught polio because it doesnā€™t really stand on its own.

1 Like

Colleges are like a breeding ground for that. I donā€™t understand people either.

Thatā€™s why Iā€™m trying to see how many vaccinations are really standard. :wink:

and ours.

Yes and ours!

Most people believe in vaccines, pulled this from Pew Research.

In 2015, the Pew Research Center conducted a survey of 2 thousand adults which concluded about 12 percent of liberals and 10 percent of conservatives believed that childhood vaccines are unsafe.

So see only 12% of liberals are anti vaccine nutters and 10% of conservatives.