Anthony Bourdain commits suicide

Anthony Bourdain apparently hanged himself in a French hotel room.
I don’t watch much TV, but I always liked his shows.
RIP

Yeesh. RIP, Anthony.

I enjoyed his shows, wow this came out of nowhere.

RIP

Very sad news. I wish him peace in the next life.

His travel schedule had been absolutely grueling for weeks before, and he had been in a “dark mood” for several days. Still, someone as upbeat, successful and professional as him, with an eleven year old daughter no less with whom he seems to have a great relationship would be expected to know when to seek help. That makes it shocking indeed. It’s all very tragic.

I’ve never experienced being in such a dark place mentally to consider suicide. I don’t understand it. Wish more people would seek help

Very shocking and sad news.

His book Kitchen Confidential is a must read.

I am saddened to hear the news when it happened. RIP

Some Trump fan actually posted on YouTube the Clintons were responsible for Bourdain’s death.

Is it asking too much to leave politics out of one thread?

Probably so to someone who has an obsession. Sad but true.

Talk to Trump and the Trump supporters who are obsessed with Hillary Clinton.

You go talk to them in a Hillary thread.
Why not stay our of this one. It’s called decency.

I don’t need lectures, thank you. Again, blame the Trump supporters.

You don’t need to be bringing it into every thread.

“Once you’ve been to Cambodia, you’ll never stop wanting to beat Henry Kissinger to death with your bare hands. You will never again be able to open a newspaper and read about that treacherous, prevaricating, murderous scumbag sitting down for a nice chat with Charlie Rose or attending some black-tie affair for a new glossy magazine without choking. Witness what Henry did in Cambodia – the fruits of his genius for statesmanship – and you will never understand why he’s not sitting in the dock at The Hague next to Milošević.”

He was too good for this world.

Is it worth it? Empire I mean. We all have to pretend it is ok to drone people to death out of the sky. We argue whether or not Roseanne should be on TV while we throw children into cages away from their parents. I get I am a leftist and ■■■■■ but this is all very ■■■■■■ up. I’m sorry America is bad. Look what we’ve done.

Out, damned spot! Out, I say!—One, two. Why, then, ’tis time to do ’t. Hell is murky!—Fie, my lord, fie! A soldier, and afeard? What need we fear who knows it, when none can call our power to account?—Yet who would have thought the old man to have had so much blood in him.

I have been to Cambodia several times.

It is quite interesting the sequence of events that led up to the 1975 to 1979 genocide and the United States certainly provided the motivation and hate that drove the genocide.

And TO THIS DAY, the United States is still in bed with functionaries of the Khmer Rouge who dominate Cambodia’s current government.

Here he is fighting for the recognition of humanity for the Palestinians.

COINTEL PRO, Vietnam, Iraq, Libya etc. Are you proud? Red white and blue baby. This is our legacy.