Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania (2023 Movie)

I saw Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania Saturday and enjoyed it.

It was entertaining and fun to watch. It’s also great to watch in 3D.

I definitely recommend everyone to see it.

I give it a grade of an B+.

ENJOY!

2 Likes

I am waiting for this to come on streaming. I enjoyed the first two movies but like so many Marvel movies these days, its like having a big mac and fries. Sure it tastes okay but five minutes after finishing you have forgotten all about it.

With the insane amount of times you go to the cinema every week I hope you have one of those subs that gives you unlimited access.

1 Like

I saw it over the weekend with my A-list subscription. I thought it was a decent movie. For me personally, it had a bit too much CGI - but I guess they had to do it that way with where the majority of the movie was set.

If you like movies full of visual spectacle and driven by plot contrivances and stupid decisions that are out of character then Quantumania is the movie for you.

SPOILER ALERT

At least they did away with those pesky redemptive character arcs and had a villain that would murder a 6-year-old have a change of heart by being told “don’t be a dick”

Terrible movie. Obviously just a show case for the Quantum Realm, Kang and Stature (Young Avengers). Its pretty clear now that the TVA are located somewhere in the Quantum Realm so I am interested to see how this all ties together.

Kang was a great villain and I liked MODOK until the way they “developed” his character at the end.

Visually the movie looked great but Marvel movies always look great and know how to effectively use music but story wise it was formulaic and bland. But then again that seems to be pretty much every Marvel movie these days.

With that said I love some of the Marvel Shows on Disney Plus. They take more chances and the shows are more interesting for it.

Looking forward to Loki season 2.

1 Like