Another Warning Libs

I’m also wondering what’s next after they fall flat on there faces with this impeachment.

Where are they going to go?

There will be something. On that you can be sure. My guess is a rehash of racism.

Back to the sewer. They gotta get some fresh stuff to throw against the wall and see if it sticks.

No doubt they are going to think they took too passive of an approach and will double down on what has turned voters off. They are truly a nasty bunch.

2 Likes

Yeah since quid pro quo was already locked up by Biden. :wink:

But again I think that was more like extortion then quid pro quo.

Uh I read a bunch of quotes from the GOP who said they are watching the polls.

So…

My money is on Epstein affiliations. Something to take the heat off the dem nominee.

5 Likes

It is bribery. You see, many polled don’t understand latin or the meaning of quid pro quo. :flushed:

Or rape allegations…

Ever watched an NFL wide receiver look up at the Jumbotron as he crosses the goal line?

Everyone likes to see themselves winning.

More Americans feel the Democrats have done a bad job handling the inquiry (52%) than a good job (48%.) And more feel President Trump has done a bad job handling it (56%) than feel he has handled it well (43%.)

Oh i agree voters may decide differently. That’s not what you said though

Hint, it’s not what I said. It’s what Nancy Pelosi said.

Ok…whatever gw…I dont care enough to argue your " the dems are watching more crap.

You believe what you like…I’ll just laugh as usual

3 Likes

No, it’s what Trumps twitter account said Pelosi said.

1 Like

You started it with Republicans watch the polls more. Lol. Don’t forget your ball.

1 Like

What a hilarious thread… :joy::rofl::joy:

1 Like

No. Those are her exact words. Look it up, I’ll wait.

This ad about sums it up.

Since it’s too late to establish some sort of record or accomplishments.

1 Like

I did. Before I typed that.

“Pelosi never said those words.

During an 11 p.m. segment roughly an hour before Trump’s tweet, Fox News chief congressional correspondent Mike Emanuel said on camera, “House Speaker Nancy Pelosi circulated a memo to Democrats tonight telling them it would be dangerous to let voters decide President Trump’s fate when it comes to the Ukraine investigation.”

But here’s what Pelosi actually wrote in the memo, which she titled, “Dear Colleague”: “The weak response to these hearings has been, ‘Let the election decide.’ That dangerous position only adds to the urgency of our action, because the President is jeopardizing the integrity of the 2020 elections.”

Emanuel did not say he was quoting Pelosi directly, but his paraphrase is distorted. Pelosi said waiting for the election is dangerous because she believes the president is “jeopardizing the integrity of the 2020 elections.” She did not say it’s “dangerous to allow voters to decide Trump’s fate.”

3 Likes