Another Secret Meeting Between Cohen and Russians at Trump Tower Uncovered

Glenn Beck, is that you? CONNECTIONS!

2 Likes

Comey met with the guy, too? That must be how Hillary got the plutonium!

Perhaps Doug should, I dunno, at least glance at the article?

Let me help you out Doug: CSPAN had a video feed of the Trump Tower lobby. Footage from that feed showed Vekselberg and Andrew Intrater arriving in the lobby on the date in question. Intrater, the cousin of Vekselberg and CEO of Columbus Nova, confirmed that they met with Cohen that day.

So the CSPAN coverage of Vekselberg and Intrater in the lobby is the “tape”.

Hope that clears it up for you.

The article was linked, stop being lazy.

5 Likes

Plutonium one? :rofl:

You can’t even get your conspiracies straight…you are so wrapped up in nonsense it had turned your brain into mush

3 Likes

Dougie as usual asking the right questions!

His streak of bullet proof logic continues!

:rofl: :joy: :exploding_head:

here’s their game. they just want people to say the word “spy” as often as possible.

If Roger Stone asks for a copy of the tape, would that be a crime?

No, I don’t think CSPAN footage is illegal unless you are pirating cable or something.

3 Likes

:rofl: :joy:

He should be fine as long as he has the express, written permission of the National Football League and its affiliates.

Without this scandal we may have never made it back…from the future

1.21 Gigawatts!

Great Scott! How could I have been so careless?!?

1 Like

So pro-Iranian terrorists?!?

You all done trolling?

Just a sanctioned Russian Oligarch paying for access. Just a bunch of exposed lies about it.

Clearly, they were discussing adoptions.

You’re typing words so you’re provably not illiterate…yet you seemingly can’t read anything regarding the topic at hand and post nonsense throughout the thread. Weird.

1 Like

When was Cohen elected President?

Who said it happened before the election?

This isn’t a collusion thread. This is Cohen pay-for-play. More Columbus Nova, More Vekselberg, More Intrater.

Helps to read the article and know the topic first.

1 Like

Its funny watching these knee jerk reactions that don’t have anything at all to do with the OP. Sorta exposes these people’s shtick.