Another Secret Meeting Between Cohen and Russians at Trump Tower Uncovered

Where Cohen discussed improving Russia relations under Trump, before the inauguration, with one of Putin’s pals. And money was transferred to him afterwards.

Oh and NYT has TAPES. Lordy!

1 Like

Cohen was a busy, busy guy.

I think we’re about to find out where all the missing money from the inauguration went.

2 Likes

Grifters gotta grift while the griftting is hot.

Fake tapes!!!

Wouldn’t surprise me. But then I don’t think anything would surprise me right about now, unless it’s Trump coming out clean in all of this.

I think it’s more important to find out why a $70k conference table was redacted from the info given to Congress than to look into this.

Personally.

Add it to the pile

No collusion!!!
Hillary!!!

1 Like

I’m struggling to envision any scenario that does not end up with Cohen either in an orange jumpsuit or selling the Trump family out with every single shady deal he knows about. And even then, maybe still spending some quality time in the yard.

1 Like

Why do those Deep State Scoundrels keep tapping my wires?

I’m sure there’s a perfectly reasonable and innocent explanation for this and one of our resident Trump supporters will be along any moment to divulge it to us.

Personally, I have not seen ANY evidence disproving that Michael Cohen was not actually Hillary Clinton’s attorney. I’m not saying it doesn’t exist, I just haven’t seen it. It would be irresponsible not to speculate.

4 Likes

How dare Trump wanting better relations with Russia.

In meantime never any mention of Plutonium One.

Of course none of you ever watch Sean Hannity.

You are all either very naive or complicit.

1 Like

:point_up_2:

Attention all operatives…PizzaGirl had made positive identification. Repeat…PizzaGirl has made positive identification.

Regroup at prearranged coordinates and activate Protocol Sixteen-Alpha.

5 Likes

Plutonium One?

1 Like

It’s like ten times bigger than Uranium One. You don’t even know.

2 Likes

That’s Uranium One Alpha.

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Why Cohen?

Castle banter.