Another republican free speech group assaulted

Just stop being a sheople. Is that really too much to aaaa, aaaa, aaask? :sunglasses:

Doctor, heal thyself.

I donā€™t see you offering any evidence to back up your claimā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.

Criminals, not governments.

Maybe take your own advice? You made a statement to discredit 50 claims of ring wing extremism, with out specifically describing why each of those claims are wrong.

ā€œSheepleā€ follow with out question, even in the face of facts.

Donā€™t be what you claim I am.

2 Likes

^^^^ totally not whining :sunglasses:

This thread shows one of the great problems in current politics.

Violence against people because of politics shouldnā€™t be rated on a ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  scorecard.

No matter which ā€œsideā€

1 Like

How about they must remotely demonstrate they hold conservative ideals before we brand them conservatives? Hint, racism is not a conservative ideal. Hating Jews is not a conservative ideal. Killing those you disagree with politically is not a conservative ideal.

1 Like

But as pointed out, the right is obviously much worse than the left.

Agreed.

Call out those who are from what ever side one identifies with that would do violence to further their political goals.

People need to ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  stop with the ā€œOh yeahā€¦ well what about thisā€ nonsense.

I stated in this thread that the person in the OP should be arrested for assault.

That should be the beginning and the end of the discussion around these matters. Keeping a scorecard does nothing.

1 Like

You and I (I know, remarkable), agree. Thereā€™s enough video for school administration to identify the culprits. Sadly, the universities with their leftist indoctrination agenda will do nothing citing the anarchistic activism as ā€œfreedom of free speechā€ thereby condoning violating the Republican groupā€™s First Amendment rights.
Mommy and Daddy must be very happy to be writing that tuition check! What a great return on their investment?

1 Like

Spot onā€¦

And I need to check my comments as well.

ā€œTheyā€ want all of us fighting. And it is working.

There is enough real things to debateā€¦a pissing contest is a waste of time.

1 Like

Irony.

1 Like

Can the RNC file a lawsuit in Federal Court against the university for allowing the violation of 1st Amendment Rights or suppressing voters rights?
Just curious.

You donā€™t know the definition

1 Like

How did this turn away from R and Conservatives being censored on campus to a tangent mass killing association exercise?

Campuses are shutting down uncomfortable POVā€™sā€¦the rest is just a deflection that doesnā€™t even make sense.

:guide_dog:

2 Likes

Not happening

The campus philosophy has evolved into a strange thing.

The desire to protest is strongā€¦The issues to protest few.

:guide_dog:

Republicans are worse!