Another Reason for Constitutional Carry

Take these idiots out of the gene pool

Christopher Michael Wright, 43, met two adults and three teens who approached his home on May 19 around 5 p.m. and assaulted him when Wright refused to let them speak with his fiancée’s son.

The boy, 14, had gotten in a fight at Brooklyn Park Middle School with another teen, and they wanted to continue the fight after school, but Wright told them he was not going to let them fight with the boy. His fiancée, Tracy Karopchinsky, told 11 News that the suspects had then turned their attention on Wright, telling him that if the boy would not fight, they would fight with him instead.

1 Like

That’s tragic. All of those who assaulted him should be put on death row.

1 Like

Some people really act like animals today. When justice doesnt occur, people will take the law into their own hands. Better to be judged by 12 than carried by six. If I was serving on a jury for someone defending self or family, I wouldnt care if the weapon was registered or not, I would vote to acquit. All this thug mentality is really serving to arm the populace.

1 Like

When citizens now defend themselves they’re tried in a media circus with the mob calling for murder charges.
As more and more law abiding citizens do just that and the excuse makers for criminals get on their faux bandwagons what then?
An armed citizenry defending itself against violent criminals could be easily branded “wannabe vigilantes”. Not to promote vigilante justice but perhaps it will send a clear message to the oafs that put victims last and allow criminals to go free.
There is a point where some simply aren’t going to take ■■■■ anymore. We may already there I fear.
The elitist scum and their failed social engineering projects are to blame. Civilized society will suffer immensely.

I believe he was in his home. Surely even in NY…

At his own front door.

1 Like