Another Norwegian lawmaker nominates Trump for Nobel Peace Prize

Another area that Trumps seems to have brought peace too is school shootings. For some reason they were a plague during Obama. Seems Trump has brought peace there also. I’m not sure how.

Now, if dems would just let our President bring peace and prosperity to the cities they control. If you want peace and prosperity don’t vote democrat. Look at where they live. It’s actually mean to vote dem based on current outcomes…

Yes, Trump is cool…

yes, and Obama caused lots of war.

1 Like

I am Jack’s complete lack of surprise that Trump’s nomination seems to be a forgery.

You really can’t make this stuff up.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/28/world/europe/nobel-peace-prize-trump-fake-nomination.html

How easily they forget about Fergusson, Charlotte, and Baltimore burning.

1 Like

The article you linked to is two and a half years old. Did they prove that his original nomination was fake?

What does your link have to do with the current nomination?

Ok, I have to admit you got me there. The “From 2018:” was added to the title of the article after I posted it, and I missed the original date.

On the other hand, if there were forged noms twice, why would you think the third would be the charm?

The same Nobel bunch are the same as the GW/PC bunch so I’m not sure they will award it too him either, since they’re all liberal looneys :woman_shrugging:t2:

A true benefit to the entire world would be a stable Middle East but that doesn’t mean anything to radical global warming & PC zealots who will be doing the voting. JMO

how the jackass left responds to two Trump peace prize nominations

are you surprised? lol. such little babies.

I’ll repost here was i said before, i don’t know what’s worse that the article was written or this quote

He admitted that Trump won’t win the prize, if only because of the man’s vulgarity and crude behavior. “I know a couple of [the five members of the committee],” he said. “And they are looking for people who should behave a certain way. It’s not like chemistry—if they find out you have four divorces and are bad personally, they will never not give you the chemistry prize for that.”

Recognition of Israel by predominantly Muslim nations and the normalizing of diplomatic relations for the first time is not Nobel Peace Prize worthy because of divorces and hookers.

Irredeemable sin indeed.