Another Norwegian lawmaker nominates Trump for Nobel Peace Prize

Trump’s.

Never say michael moore didn’t warn you guys.

Keep it up.

1 Like

The current state openly displays the mental maturity of a political side. They lost an election that the lib media assured them they’d win…and they’ve been having a temper tantrum ever since. Now…it has even turned violent. When investigations failed due to false allegations, libs then followed with a fake impeachment and what’s “left”, just burn everything down. Be proud because what I just said…is the exact truth.

2 Likes

Probably not.

It is a timely treatise on his excellent foreign policy as the election approaches.

He will win some anti war voters.

:2nd_place_medal:

trump’s America

democrat failure mayors’ cities.

1 Like

This is the same guy who nominated Trump in ‘18 for Trump getting snookered by North Korea.

He’s an anti immigrant hardliner crank.

So not very significant except for white nationalists sticking together.

3 Likes

This sentence is something.

1 Like

“The nomination was submitted by Christian Tybring-Gjedde, a member of the Norwegian parliament, who also nominated Trump in 2018. Tybring-Gjedde is obsessed with immigration and is known for a string of controversial statements on the issue. He was severely criticized in 2011 when he suggested that Muslims were by nature more aggressive than Norwegians, and has also previously compared the hijab head covering for women to the robes of the Ku Klux Klan”

Sounds like a nice stable guy…lol

2 Likes

Well, I guess if Obama can have a Noble Prize, Trump can have one.

2 Likes

Wow. I knew there had to a nut behind this nomination.

1 Like

Mine. Or have you forgotten President Lincoln’s words? Government of the people, by the people, for the people.
What do they teach you kids in school these days?

Funny you should quote that. Here’s the whole sentence:

“It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us—that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion—that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain—that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom—and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.”

Interesting that Lincoln is talking about those who fought and died to preserve the nation. Those same dead that Trump called “losers”.

3 Likes

It’s been hilarious watching Fox make this their top story today. Just like they did back when this nutso nominated him the first time for bringing peace to the Korean Peninsula.

Rubes need to be fed daily to stay frothy.

:rofl:

let the attacks on the nominator begin…

1 Like

Yeah…like libs want peace.

A majority do want peace.

Trump worshippers so desperately want Trump to win a Nobel Prize. It grinds their gears that Obama won and Trump hasn’t.

BS…libs made it clear there can be no peace unless they have total power.

1 Like

I bet if you ask libs on this board, all of them want peace.

Now, it destroys your broadbrush narrative, but hey. Trump needs a prize!

:trophy:

No they don’t…they made it clear. Trump must go and we must shut the ■■■■ up.

1 Like

Keep living in your fantasy bubble.

#eyeontheNobelprize