Another mass shooting

My son is about inch shorter than me and an easy 40-50 pounds lighter. Not heavy by any means… And they weren’t exactly as loose as they should be on him either…no idea how the hell I ever wore them loose on me…lol.

I have no idea how the hell I ever did anything in the Army. I am not that young stud anymore. lol

My great uncles were killed trying to free themselves from slavery.

So maybe we can be kindred spirits… of a sort.

1 Like

“Tacticool” :+1:
I open the old foot locker occasionally for a trip down memory lane. Still has that same stank it did when I packed up all my ■■■■ 50 years ago. That pungent aroma the combination of lingering mildew after multiple laundries, diesel fuel and pine oil.
My old Class Bs were dry cleaned and stored away in a garment bag that disappeared during one of many moving jobs . Pissed me off.

5 killed in SC.

Thoughts and prayers to the victims. I wish the mental health community could have intervened.

This one was in Texas.

Thoughts and prayers for the victims.

I wonder if there is a mental health facility in Bryan or nearby that could help prevent this kind of tragedy?

We should ban something.

Well since the real root cause is free speech…They mostly do it for the press coverage.

1 Like

That “pistol brace” he wants to ban was designed for disabled people.

1 Like

Has anyone even used one to kill anyone?

Claim in Dayton, Ohio and Boulder, Co. I haven’t bothered to check. He’s trying to ban a piece of plastic and velcro.

Well you know, deterrent, tacking that on to multiple life sentences for mass murder should work as a deterrent.

2 Likes

No, laws that are looking for a problem that doesn’t exist are not useful. Harmful, maybe.

Maybe businesses should start issuing guns to their employees while on the job?

How should the money for the mental health resources be raised?

Now there’s a question. What are you thinking?

Maybe the central government should.

Good idea.

1 Like

I felt perfectly safe before I owned a single gun, so your point is what?

Truth is YOU are scared, scared that there are those of us that will not bend to your will, will not submit to YOUR views. Notice here that YOU want to impose YOUR views on others, and as long as there is a segment of society that has firearms you KNOW you will never be able to have the total control over thoughts, words, and actions you so badly want.

8 Likes

How about murder?

4 Likes

This one is in Seattle.

Thoughts and prayers for the victims.

I would seem like Seattle should have plenty of mental health options to help prevent this. Apparently not.

Three people … not a mass shooting. And not random. Sorry, but you’re going to have to file this under ordinary every day crime.

Ah good. No mental health resources needed.

1 Like