Another mass shooting

Still too soon to talk about solutions to these mass shootings?

1 Like

No, it’s not too soon. Here’s mine, let’s go back to the good old days of locking up crazy people. It’s better than punishing 99.9% of the people in attempt to avoid what might maybe could happen and addresses the actual issue, which is crazy people.

6 Likes

What’s truly sad is that when something like this happens, it gets plastered on every news site, radio station, paper and every medium possible so that all too often…it inspires copycats. I wonder how many more will continue to follow?

2 Likes

exactly

here comes the ridiculous “guns are the problem” narrative by the freedom and constitution hating democrats and their dimwitted media

3 Likes

you dont want to talk about solutions

you’ll want to talk about more gun laws and defunding police

3 Likes

has the shooter been linked to trumpism/racism yet?

maybe theyre waiting till jimmy kimmel cries again

3 Likes

Yeah jummy kimmel crying always “impressed” me. :roll_eyes: :rofl:

1 Like

“enemy of the people”

they truly are

3 Likes

More gun laws?..Absolutely.

Defund the police?..I didn’t support that. But I do support demilitarizing them and retraining them

1 Like

Maybe we should have a One And Only Mass Shooting thread, then every week or so we can just dump the latest one into there.

3 Likes

which new gun law would have prevented this nut from getting a gun?

Poor libs. Those scary guns is too much for them. If only they could cancel them like everything else that hurts their fee wings.

3 Likes

Poor dead victims and law enforcement. Those scary guns were too much for them. If only they could still feel anything at all.

1 Like

We know libs don’t really care about dead people. Until voting time that is.

4 Likes

I can see why it’s necessary to believe that. This is a thread about ten people getting ventilated while buying chips at the store. If I jumped into such a thread taunting and trolling about feewings, I’d feel pretty disgusting without an imaginary justification.

4 Likes

Libs really don’t care about the dead people. We know better. The victims are collateral damage to reach the ultimate goal.

5 Likes

Got anything to say to the seven kids of that police officer that don’t have a father this morning?

3 Likes

“Suck it libz!”

2 Likes

Friend. You need to reign it in.

3 Likes