Another hillary investigation fails

Frank Giustra divested himself from Uranium One years before the sale.

What a dumb bribe to make.

1 Like

Did you listen to her marathon interview on Howard Stern? Strongly recommend it.

Less than usual warnings for HS apply, In fact I think Hillary cussed more than him…

1 Like

Is the DOJ trustworthy? So hillary was working with Putin and not trump?

Who does?

Come on out!

Oh. Boy. :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:

Stop chewing on it and spit it out.

And to add to that, the review in State on a matter like this does not require review or approval from the Secretary of State. No one has brought forward a shred of evidence that indicates Secretary Clinton was involved in this matter. (Commerce chaired the Committee of Nine.)

Not cool man…WR hasn’t even participated in this thread. Not cool at all.

1 Like

:rofl::joy::joy::heart_eyes::sweat_smile::laughing::blush::wink::kissing_closed_eyes::partying_face::drooling_face::tulip::sunflower::clinking_glasses::wine_glass::cocktail::baby_bottle:

Trump turned her into an old wino.

If you say so.

I say she’s living the good life.

Cheers!

Bottoms up!

I should explain.

WildRose is the poster who called himself President Trump’s harshest critic. The poster I responded to wrongly attributed that to Sneaky which I felt is unfair because it isn’t the first time that particular phrase was used in a snide tone towards him. I wasnt calling out WR, I repeated a comment he made about himself.

2 Likes

There was no investigation, per this fake news. This is fake news, bought and paid for.

So who is lying, the justice department or the Washington Post?

Don’t make me choose.

The swamp in both.

Reminds me of the swamp rats investigating President Trump. They are foiled and soiled at every turn. But, in the case of Trump it is all baloney and fake allegations. bunch of dim gnats distracting our elected president’s work. But at the end of the day, Trump is still President and Hillary is getting fatter.