Another example of "Joe Biden does not speak for the president"?

Joe Biden is now denying that he proclaimed “Transgender Day of Visibility” for March 31, Easter Sunday.

On Good Friday, the White House website announced the President’s proclamation of March 31 as “Trangender Day of Visibility”.

If Joe Biden denies his own proclamation from three days earlier, is he able to be President?

On the other hand, if Biden was really kept in the dark about the proclamation, then who is actually running the White House?

3 Likes

Get your ■■■■ together, Kid Sniffer. Get it all together and put it in a backpack, all your ■■■■ , so it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, ya know? Take it to the ■■■■ store and sell it, or put it in the ■■■■ museum. I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.

Get your ■■■■ together!

1 Like

3 days is like 3 decades in incontinent Joes’ memory.

1 Like

The day was proclaimed in 2009. It’s been on that day since then. When it was declared in 2009, it wasn’t on Easter Sunday… since it floats.

So technically he is right. Hope yall enjoyed your Easter Sunday despite this devastating proclamation! I know I did!

We def needed another thread about this.

4 Likes

No, he’s not denying it… He’s being factual.

He did not declare Easter Sunday the transgender day of visibility.

Easter Sunday is Easter Sunday. Transgender day of visibility is transgender day of visibility.

This year they both happened to occur on March 31st.

Biting is taking advantage of the fact that so many so-called Christians believe they own the day on which Easter falls every year.

3 Likes

What you call this is…the political version of the Michael Jackson moonwalk. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

If this is accurate it still does not absolve the complete lack of awareness and optics displayed by Biden.

Like I said earlier. Not his fault. He doesn’t even know what he’s signing.

Another case of elder abuse.

2 Likes

The only thing that was revealed was a shocking revelation of the weakness of faith of many so called “Christians” afraid their faith can be compromised by a piece of paper…or else lamenting that they don’t have the cultural power they once had.

Spending the weekend in thanks and reflection or spending it on firing off sanctimonious and angry social media posts?

Which honored their Lord more, I wonder?

2 Likes

It all worked out fine.

Yes, Christians are way too sensitive about government pronouncements that honor a violent anti-Christian ideology.

Spewing hatred of Christians is fine. Just don’t misgender anyone, including the trans shooter who killed multiple children at a Christian school. Misgendering is “hate speech” and could result in felony charges in multiple “western democracies”.

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1640477904839614466

JK Rowling dares police to arrest her over SNP's new hate crime law

1 Like

Yes, Biden has no business being president. He is clearly a clueless puppet.

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1774466760084717656?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

So why did he lie about proclaiming it?

This chooch has no idea what day it is . He’s a pathological liar why believe anything he says?