ANOTHER CONSPIRACY? Omar Says Trump ‘Weaponizing the Census’ to Benefit ‘Non-Hispanic Whites’

Originally published at: ANOTHER CONSPIRACY? Omar Says Trump ‘Weaponizing the Census’ to Benefit ‘Non-Hispanic Whites’ | Sean Hannity

Controversial Congresswoman Ilhan Omar escalated her all-out war with the White House Thursday; bizarrely claiming the Trump administration was “weaponizing the census” to benefit “Republican and Non-Hispanic Whites.”

“It’s now explicit: Trump is weaponizing the Census to benefit ‘Republicans and Non-Hispanic Whites.’ This is an attack on democracy and in any other Administration, it would be a multi-year scandal,” posted Omar on social media.

It's now explicit: Trump is weaponizing the Census to benefit "Republicans and Non-Hispanic Whites."

This is an attack on democracy and in any other Administration, it would be a multi-year scandal. https://t.co/EuyWT5P9VZ

— Rep. Ilhan Omar (@Ilhan) May 30, 2019

The far-left legislator found herself in hot-water earlier this week when she posted -then deleted- a Tweet that claimed Latin American migrants could never enter the United States using President Trump’s proposed “Merit-based” immigration system.

“A ‘merit based’ immigration policy is fueled by racism towards the Latinx community,” Omar wrote. “Our immigration policies shouldn’t be based on discrimination, fear, or bigotry. We should welcome immigrants to our country and offer a simple way to citizenship.”

Sen. Ted Cruz, the son of a Cuban immigrant who earned Math Degree and became a computer program, slammed Omar’s comments as deeply “troubling.”

“As the son of a Cuban immigrant whose Dad came to get a math degree & become a computer programmer, I’m troubled that Dems seem to believe Hispanic immigrants can’t qualify for skills-based legal immigration. Bringing in more scientists, engineers & doctors is good for US jobs,” posted Cruz.

As the son of a Cuban immigrant whose Dad came to get a math degree & become a computer programmer, I’m troubled that Dems seem to believe Hispanic immigrants can’t qualify for skills-based legal immigration. Bringing in more scientists, engineers & doctors is good for US jobs. https://t.co/iugniZgJtL

— Ted Cruz (@tedcruz) May 29, 2019

The Congresswoman weighed-in on America’s foreign policy debate Tuesday; bizarrely saying the United States’ role in the world should be re-organized from the “perspective of a foreigner.”

“U.S. Rep. Ilhan Omar has aggressively pursued a foreign policy legacy in her first five months in office, drawing sharp blowback from the Trump administration as she seeks to be a prominent voice on world affairs,” reports the Star Tribune.

“When I think about foreign policy, we need something equivalent to the Green New Deal,” Omar said. “It’s important for me to think about what an overhaul of our foreign policy should look like from the standpoint of really thinking how it impacts those around the world, and where our values intersect with what’s happening.”

“We spend a lot of money in engaging unwinnable wars, and I don’t think it matches with the values of trying to create prosperity in the United States,” she added, claiming she brings “the perspective of a foreigner” to policy-making decisions.