Another caned question and more proof that questions and answers been staged

I look forward to your resurrected belief that honesty, integrity, intelligence, adult behavior and family values matter once Trump is no longer in office.

Throwing open the borders will be a real boon to people in the labor market.:rofl:

2 Likes

i said it a month ago, momma jill is typing his answers in for him.

2 Likes

Elder ABUSE of a sick elderly man is criminal!

1 Like

Welcome to forum.

It is a form of elderly abuse. In fact it’s almost sickening what they’re doing to that poor man.

1 Like

Welcome. Please make sure you read the rules.

alarmingly, about 2 days before the 1st debate he’s going to be “exposed” to covid

thankfully, he will test negative

smartly, out of an abundance of caution, he will self quarantine

unfortunately, he will have to remote the debate (that way, mommy jill, can type his answers in for him to read.)

1 Like

I wouldn’t doubt that libs would try to pull something like that off.

No- I’m pointing out she has canned answers to questions.

Which people here are criticizing Biden for- but you call it “being prepared” for McEnany.

LOL.

Goal post direction change noted.

p.s. Biden doesn’t even fit your list of your desired qualities. He is none of those things…plus he has dementia.

And don’t even get me started on how badly Kamala fails to meet your “standards”. :grin:

1 Like

Very true. :+1:t2: Welcome to the forums.

Truly? Can you back that up with some statistics?

no… those arent “canned answers” anymore than a notebook from class has canned answers to a test.

sorry.

no. but you cant refute it either

They are canned answers.

It was proven by peeks inside the binder including a peek at one of the pages that showed prewritten answers on certain topics.

devising a way to respond to something doesnt make it “canned”

when the question is known, and answer is memorized, then its canned.

she can obviously respond to various questions as asked

biden cannot

lol, no that is called being prepared. If she didn’t have the answer you would claim she is not prepared for the briefings. No different then having a test, if you study for it you are prepared it is not just canned answers because although you know the subjects but not the questions.

She has answers to questions she is likely to get. And she reads it out of her binder.

That is the definition of a canned answer.

Or at least…it’s what you called it when Biden read of the Teleprompter.

It’s awkward when someone in another room is answering the question and voice recognition is loading Biden’s teleprompter with that person’s answer for Biden to read. Voice recognition is notoriously inefficient at interpreting what is said accurately. Biden seems to be the last player in a three person game of “telephone” where the middle “person” isn’t even sentient, and the last person is not completely sentient. Awkward.

1 Like

[quote=“JayJay, post:87, topic:234745, full:true”]

She has answers to questions she is likely to get. And she reads it out of her binder.

That is the definition of a canned answer.

Or at least…it’s what you called it when Biden read of the Teleprompter.
[/quote]

when you have to fabricate an untruth you have truly lost the debate. But that is standard for you.

1 Like