Another anti-vaxer dies

He hangs onto whatever narrative that side has going. Regardless. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I understand your need to deny it. All you have to do is listen to the people doing it. It’s not a secret.

It is 1,300 miles from Guatemala City to the border. Even if you walked 20 miles a day, it would take you two months. If you didn’t have to find food.

Do you really believe they are walking here unsupported? Walking at all?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/executive-director-of-catholic-charities-says-covid-stricken-migrants-eating-at-whataburger-an-e2-80-98isolated-case-e2-80-99/ar-AAMI9hv

There are plenty of people in construction and landscaping that will hire illegals.

1 Like

Actually we can. We can look west or north and see an international border.

Not if they’re in prison they won’t.

1 Like

Agreed. I have no issue with penalties being enforced for those who knowingly hire illegals.

I think about the guy who is licensed, insured, pays Workman’s Comp, payroll taxes and hires legally.

His overhead is going to be higher than someone paying under the table at a lower rate of pay.

Let’s say (hypothetically because it isn’t going to happen) that every employer in the United States did not hire illegals.

Where are the illegals going to get the money they need to survive?

2 Likes

I know.

They should be punished for breaking the law.

1 Like

Is this where I make the guess that George Soros is involved?

1 Like

I do.

Apparently so, you mentioned him.

1200 deaths out of 140,000,000 people vaccinated…

You’re not going to get an argument from me on that. I fully agree.

But, I also think a mixed message is being sent from the Biden administration both on the border and on COVID.

1 Like

You have any idea what 1,200 bodies looks like?

1 Like

I see it also as a penalty on the business that hires only legal employees.

2 Likes

Americans not taking vaccines is good for other countries. They are getting donations of much needed vaccines. These countries were not very well prepared and are paying the price.

Those countries are baffled by crazy Americans.

Of course. Keep the illegals out of the labor pool. But if you let them in, it is evil to deny them.

1 Like

Where does the article say that?

I don’t think you’re being fair with that statement.

I agree with this also.

Saw this story.

The administration should be raked over the coals for the poor treatment of children.

They are failing as bad if not worse than Trump did.

Spread out over thousands of square miles… not so bad.