Annoying football player's celebrations

He actually had TWO celebrated TDs called back.

But hey! They were great practice for the day he might actually get a TD that stands…

That was Mason Crosby, the kicker for the packs…he’s up there in age and has been with the packs for a very long time. That was the game winning kick and his first lambeau leap

1 Like

Lambeau leaps are okay - player celebrating with the fans. :smile:

Far cry - IMHO - from players on the field doing their antics.

I actually didn’t watch that game…does Rogers still do that ridiculous “WWW belt” gesture after every touchdown?

When the celebrations go over the top I call them names that I can’t post here and quickly forget about it and watch the game. I guess that means I sometimes find them annoying but no so much as to lose interest in watching. It’s great entertainment.

I think aaron jones has been stealing all the touchdowns

NFL viewing is down.

I tried to see if it was because people were turned off because of the incessant celebrating after every single play - which has certainly turned me off.

According to Survey Monkey, that’s not the case.

Some say it’s due to the kneeling - which I don’t care about. (Though I’d boycott any team that hired Kaepernick back, not because of the kneeling but because of his putting “cops are pigs” on his shoes.)

Others say it’s because when a team moves they don’t like it.

Then there’s player health. People don’t like watching a sport when they know that half of the men involved will have serious mental health issues later on.

It looks like there are several reasons, but hilariously, the biggest group that has been avoiding watching or attending games (about a third of them) are doing so in support of Trump. Their words, not mine. Trump says jump, sycophants ask how high.

Apologies if you were trying to keep politics out of this discussion, but that appears to be the biggest reason for the drop off in viewership.

Just saw the two Pepsi commercials on YouTube.

I had misunderstood your sentence. They were celebrating the NFL’s 100th anniversary season by showing a few celebrations from the last few years, not celebrations from every year of football which is how I’d interpreted it.