Anheuser-Bush sheds 5 billion in value!

Am I finally getting through?

Well sure. But it’s not all equal. If there was a pedophile ring, wouldn’t you want to put a stop to it? That can be considered cancel culture too.

1 Like

I gave you a very thorough reason why…

Care to address it?

You’re comparing apples to oranges.

Incorrect. They didn’t “choose something else.”

They blocked Chick-Fil-A from expanding.

Nobody doesn’t like Chick-Fil-A

Yes! I have no problem with cancel culture, a lot of things need to be canceled.

They blocked bud light from expanding

1 Like

chic fila didnt engage in activism on a brand

they just did what they have always done. like dr seuss, and land o lakes, and aunt jemima, and uncle ben…. (see the pattern)

then lefties arrived. to cancel it. because they cant just choose otherwise. like bud light drinkers did

now you see the difference

2 Likes

no just looking desperate.

Chil-fil-A never ran an ad campaign against anyone or for anyone. The owner of the company said he thought marriage was between a man and a woman. The company had nothing to do with it.

4 Likes

It doesnt look too good for the bud brand. Transtards sank the brand.

2 Likes

Sure. Budweiser thought this would blow over. If this were some right wing political action, they would have been right. That isn’t their problem. Their problem is that they sold the wrong image to their customers. Their marketing campaign wasn’t about selling the taste of their swill, it was selling an image. That image was trans. They misread their customers. This is just like a movie that tries to sell, say climate change. If the movie isn’t interesting to potential customers, they aren’t going.

3 Likes

Distinction without a difference… cancel culture is an active campaign to negatively impact a person or brand based on cultural/social differences or objections.

Correct. Which makes this prime cancel culture.

They were not canceled due to the beer taste. They were not canceled due to a traditional bud light label.

They were canceled due to trans and then a social movement followed to cancel them. An active broad campaign.

Why don’t y’all admit it?

Trans is against a group? Who?

Consumer choice.

2 Likes

I guess if you spend a lot of time complaining about cancel culture it’s hard to admit it when you become a cancel-culture warrior. I understand.

1 Like

I truly don’t understand your response

Children

1 Like

Cancel culture.
Consumer choice
Cancel culture
Consumer choice
Cancel culture
Consumer choice
Cancel culture
Consumer choice

( for those wanting to catch up on the thread)

5 Likes