And They Say Liberalism Is a Mental Disorder

Yet another democrat stages an assault. To get sympathy votes.

is it just me or is this now an actual pattern among democrats?

how many of these nutcases does it take before people realize wholesale that this is a cry for professional help?

All she needs now is some activist wokey-woke level 10 idiot attorney to you know, drop everything

kim foxx call your office!

dont worry cnn will help you

https://amp.dailycaller.com/2020/08/21/democratic-mayor-sabrina-belcher-faked-kidnapping-conspiracy-false-police-report?__twitter_impression=true

anyway link the chick who claimed people cut her face. lotsa miles left in that

she’s a “rapper” i hear too

whats that tell ya?

You tell us.

Whoa, man, you don’t have to tell us!

Wait, maybe you do. What’s that tell us?

i asked what it tells you

how could i answer that?

I remember when this story was online. Midway through the article is pointed out that Ms. Dunn “isn’t Jewish”.

At the time she claims threatening mail was sent to her, she was in the process of a conversion to Judaism. She hadn’t yet completed the process.

A group of young, conservative students was interviewed, shown letters that had a term that, um, rhymes with bike as a slur for Jews. The students weren’t familiar with the term.

The more veteran police officers realized they didn’t even hear it that often any more & grew suspicious. Ms. Dunn pulled the stunts she did to draw attention onto sentiments relatively few Americans display.

I’d say, unlike the article, that Tawana Brawley & Al Sharpton are at least among the first to report fake hate crimes. No apology was ever issued the white man falsely accused of her assault.

Fake hate crimes do seem par for the course for some. What’s Einsteinian insane is how many forget these incidents & keep voting for their supporters, keep supporting the likes of Al Sharpton.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Ms. Belcher still had wuite a following.

Nothing. What does it tell you?

Usually a phrase like that means the person saying it is the one with the answer or opinion.

Wow. Did she use the same Nigerians used by Jussie ?