And there it is, Trump wants to scrap the Constitution and make himself benevolent dictator

even those found in the Constitution.

They’re pleased with themselves. I wouldn’t expect them to develop a conscious over it any time soon either.

4 Likes

“Termination” is not change.

What does it take?

1 Like

My god. There really is no bar too low for Trump. How embarrassing.

1 Like

Termination of all rules, regulations and articles is not how you “change” the constitution. What a crock.

It is a complete overthrow.

1 Like

Valiant effort!

pure insurrection talk huh?

democrats want to “terminate” the EC. hows that different?

1 Like

What does it take?

Are you© no better than they are? And for Trump?

1 Like

Because Democrats aren’t invoking an imaginary crisis to do it. There is always the acknowledgement that a constitutional solution is required.

1 Like

Trump isn’t saying scrapping the Constitution…I believe he was saying due to massive fraud it shouldn’t be Constitutionally protected.

Trump-splainin’.

What does it take?

No Trump splaning…just Trump isn’t clear what he meant.

If he talking about scrapping the Constitutions…than he deserves to be laugh out of politics all together.

How many times I’ve haven’t been clear with my point that I’ve trying to make?

I’m going to give him the same benefit of doubt. After all I’m the last person to judge.

I guess Trump supporters know how to read.

I guess Trump haters will jive themselves and others.

1 Like

Sorry brother, that’s Trumpsplainin’

Well then I’m not going to try to convince you otherwise.

3 Likes

Brought to you by the people who giddily elected the chick who snubbed The Constitution as “That book you carry.” :laughing:

2 Likes

If any of you have a TruthSocial account, I would advise you to read that thread.

Then you won’t be confused anymore.

That is all.

1 Like

Whataboutism? Is the chick the leader of the faction?

I don’t think it’s whataboutism. More like, Idontbelievetheyreallygiveashootism.

1 Like