And there it is, Trump wants to scrap the Constitution and make himself benevolent dictator

The truth finally surfaces.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/donald-trump-calls-for-the-termination-of-the-united-states-constitution-over-2020-loss/ar-AA14Rskv?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=7f69c21ff7974281a16ea4a4e333b923

2 Likes

What was Trump exact words.

3 Likes

A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution," Trump “truthed.”

1 Like

And the funny thing is that he will ignore anyone telling him to shut up about the election.

Here is the whole paragraph for context; (something you NEVER see conservatives do here LOL)

“So, with the revelation of MASSIVE & WIDESPREAD FRAUD & DECEPTION in working closely with Big Tech Companies, the DNC, & the Democrat Party, do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,” Trump “truthed.”

1 Like

You mean this?

I’m not sure Trump said what you think he said.

Trump should explain himself better.

5 Likes

I am not making fun of you at all but that’s the best Freudian slip….

1 Like

Is that better?

I knew what you were saying and again i swear i wasn’t teasing but just that word has some fun connotations is all.

And thus begins the relentless descent into semantics.

1 Like

I understand…my lack of spelling skills/expressing myself is lot to be desired.

I think you need to read it again…but slower.

Yeah, like that. How many posts do you think that there will be from you and yours trying to convince the rest of us that Trump didn’t say something that he, in fact said said?

Aren’t you the keeper of the duck comic? May as well drop it here and get it over with.

2 Likes

Of course he did. It’s all he’s done since he lost the election. Whine about how it’s anyone’s fault but his own. I really hope he does this every day until 2024.

1 Like

what he said or means is irrelevant to them.

the narrative they create is all that matters

4 Likes

So irrelevant that a thread was created

1 Like

What Trump said was bad enough but he didn’t say he wants to “terminate the constitution” .

There is no need to embellish or twist his words here.

2 Likes

Nothing this dude can say lol. Literally said overthrow the constitution and you’re like, well, I don’t like his tweets but

3 Likes

Just so I’m clear, the fact that Trump explicitly said terminate the rules and regulations even ones in the constitution, it’s didn’t mean he wanted to terminate the constitution because it’s possible he only wants to terminate part of it?

That’s a bizarre line in the sand to draw.

1 Like

I see what you’re saying. Fair enough, carry on.

2 Likes