And so it begins: Desantis' assault on trans people

That you even ask this question is an example of our society’s cultural decay.

5 Likes

Then we may as well just move the stripping out of the dark corners of night clubs an onto the street corners.

3 Likes

Such as?

Your next post:

You certainly do.

1 Like

The video definitely was R Rated. I agree with you on this. If parent’s are too dumb to think exposing their child to this is okay then the adults in the room need to step up to protect the children.

3 Likes

The Florida teacher shortage.

The Florida Department of Education followed the legislation this month by announcing the state would issue a temporary teaching certificate to veterans “who have not yet earned their bachelor’s degree.”

What a perverted hill to die on.

6 Likes

This is politically motivated. Nothing more. Nothing less.

1 Like

IT’s gLoBal!

@Supreme_War_Pig do you find this troubling? Here’s what’s going on and your conclusion is, this isn’t a problem for the child, it’s an attack on the adult? My conclusion is your conclusion is deranged.

I have to wonder if I’m breaking any rules just posting what this small child saw, here in Hannity Land?

1 Like

You asked.

So? The children can still benefit from it.

His own son lists him as pedo pete in his phone, do the math.

My advice would be to not take your child to brunch there. Maybe take them to church or the park If that’s more your thing.

And you constructed.

Tell me something, why is it so important for drag queens, trans, etc to be around children?

3 Likes

…and if the discernment of the parent doesn’t agree, it should be illegal for them to take their child to see this.

That’s really good advice. It doesn’t address the book clubs and such.

Why is this drag/children a thing all of a sudden?

2 Likes

From attending a drag brunch? Yes. The food might be quite good.

Looks like DeSantis is addressing it. Good plan.

1 Like

Why is this a thing all of a sudden? What’s going on?

2 Likes