And now for some really good news

Seems justified.

You sound like you’re very proud of him. How does that feel?

Are you making this personal?

Alex is Alex. I watch him occasionally. He can annoy me often.

Sometimes he is hysterically funny I check in on him sometimes to see if he is in a humor mode.

I heard the things he said during Sandy Hook. He was expressing an opinion based on his “feeling” that something didn’t smell right to him, at first he was trying to suppress the wild conspiracy views of his guests and listeners. Even at his peak of Sandy Hook talk he was constantly qualifying himself for a few weeks. He was trying to distance himself from it. There were far worse views others were saying, but Alex was the Target as if he invented the conspiracy.

So yes, then. Proud.

So yes then “Personal”

Own it.

Are you kidding?

No - he’s a showman and was catering to his audience. It’s always been that way and it’s finally bitten him in the ass.

1 Like

Truth is all the big media platforms banned him long ago. Saying he’s “finally” getting bit is overstating it.

For good reasons.

Believe it or not he still has the right to free speech. That is the bigger issue.

Is the government censoring him? Even now? “Free speech” doesn’t mean he’s guaranteed a platform. He can still pull up a milk crate on a street corner and shout at the top of his lungs just like every other nutjob.

He does. And the families he publicly defamed and dragged through the mud have the right to sue him.

He is entitled to say what he wants on youtube, Twitter etc. Big Tech is not an elected government. Big Tech can’t have it both ways.

Big Tech is not an elected government

Correct. They’re private entities, which is why the First Amendment doesn’t apply. The First Amendment solely restricts GOVERNMENT from infringement. A private entity by definition cannot Infringe on another. That’s simply exercising their RIGHT TO ASSOCIATION.

Words mean things.

It applies when they get protection from lawsuits. Platform vs Publisher etc.

At this point enough Platform exist now where Jones doesn;t need youtube anymore. And Twitter will rot too.

Why does this need to be repeated so many times?

2 Likes

No. It doesn’t.

No it doesn’t. It only applies to agents of the Federal Government. Just like the rest of the Constitution.

Baloney to all the rationalizations.

JFK spoke out against the NWO too.