And now for some really good news

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/10/01/alex-jones-sandy-hook-lawsuits/

Alex Jones must pay damages to Sandy Hook families after calling shooting a ‘giant hoax,’ judge rules

District Judge Maya Guerra Gamble of Travis County, Tex., issued default judgments Monday against Jones and Infowars after he did not comply with court orders to give information in a pair of 2018 lawsuits brought against him by families of two children killed in the 2012 massacre. Jones repeatedly failed to hand over documents and evidence to the court supporting his damaging and erroneous claims that the school shooting in Newtown, Conn., which killed 26 people, 20 of whom were young children, was a “false flag” operation carried out by “crisis actors.”

I hope this finishes him off.

4 Likes

Great news.

1 Like

A jury will meet to decide how much he owes. I hope it’s hundreds of millions considering the damage he has done.

1 Like

May his whole operation be ground to dust and scattered to the wind.

1 Like

Very good news indeed!

Just asking.

And just to let you know I am glad the judge ruled against Jones. Liars of every flavor should pay the price. Just clarifying.

I am tired of all false narratives and moving goal posts to support crazy notions.

1 Like

no one is stopping you. gather the damages and file a lawsuit.

Or stay on topic.

3 Likes

Jones has earned his infamy. Bit wary of the ‘good news’ declarations.

1 Like

I will stay on topic. Howver, liars of every flavor should be dealt with. The Sandy Hook victims suffered greatly because of Jones lies.

I know you will. This thread is not about Hildawg. It’s about Jones. You don’t like it when they whatabout Trump, you don’t get to do it either.

In fact please edit that out of your post.

2 Likes

Done. Thank you, Sir.

1 Like

Alex seems to be shaking in his boots appearing yesterday on Steven Crowder show

This was beyond shameful by Jones, glad to see this judgment

I wonder how Crowder feels about Jones claiming that he gets visions from God and is fighting Satanists so you need to buy vitamins.

1 Like

I don’t know to respond without replying, so…. Did he really believe this? It’s so out there crazy, but to take it so far? I don’t get it. I don’t think I ever will.

I wonder why anybody listens to him or cares.

2 Likes

The thing that’s remarkable about this isn’t that Jones lost the case, its how he lost - the “death penalty sanction,” as they call it in Texas, apparently.

The judge ordered default judgement against Jones (as in, the judge simply declared that he lost) as a sanction, because he disobeyed numerous court orders related to discovery, for more than 2 years.

This is not a common occurrence, but from what I can see, completely justified.

People been harassing those families for almost a decade now.

The harassers should be arrested and charged