And During Black History Month?

You didn’t read the OP. It wasn’t me who brought race into it.

He didn’t say you did.

I didn’t project racial inadequacy… you did in the OP by bringing up race and basketball. And you were wrong to top it off.

I still don’t have a list from you of the top 10 point scorers of all time in both NCAA and NBA. “I thought basketball was a black nation sport”

Well… let’s see.

No I didn’t.

From the castle walls!

Man… come on my black brotha…

Race…

Are we done here? Or will you list them?

Oh yes, race. Not inadequacy.

I’m out on the bailey.

If you ain’t first, your last…

Kobe

Sure it is… you needed this. “Black nation game”

You used this one example to attempt to discredit your preconceived notion that basketball is a black game. But then you were wrong and won’t admit it.

List the top 10… in any stat for NBA or NCAA basketball. You will have your answer unequivocally.

You© shouldn’t have given it to me.

Yep. #1.

What I read was this.

Congrats to her… I now know how important she is to white men.

Just because your personal sense of self worth needs to come from the accomplishments of others in your identity group doesn’t mean others, of any identity group, have the same insecurities and need for role models by identity group.

1 Like

It really makes me sad that some people can’t let a young athlete enjoy her moment in the spotlight. Sad.

My, my…

Interesting tidbit about the gentleman who appears in a talking head video at the top of that link - he once shut down none other than Michael Jordan. No joke.

https://www.basketballnetwork.net/old-school/dan-dakich-the-man-who-spoiled-michael-jordans-final-college-game

Jordan wasn’t MJ yet

Incredible performance tonight for Caitlin to avenge last year’s loss against Angel Reese and LSU.

On to the people with uteruses’ Final Four ! :basketball: :clinking_glasses:

1 Like

I was looking for men in this tournament… looked at everyone who was dominating… all uterus’s I presume.

it’s funny cause people with prostates tournament this year lacks marquee names… coaches like Roy Williams, Mike Krzyzewski and Jay Wright have stepped away from the game. Not really any marquee players - maybe Dalton Knecht but he was eliminated.

I guess menstruating people hoops is where it’s at this year.

Edit: maybe Zach Edey ? kinda ? :man_shrugging: