And During Black History Month?

Which means you don’t.

2 Likes

No, I really don’t. I’m not a critprog insider, I just have insight. What does it tell you?

What outraged you?

What about black nation offends you so much you need to blaspheme? Do you not recognize the nation? Do you not know the definition of “nation”?

giphy

2 Likes

They don’t make heroes like they used to. :wink:

1 Like

1 Like

@Sknyluv
@adam
@Supreme_War_Pig

Where’d you guys go?

3 Likes

Here, talk to your elementary students about the life of Alexander T. Augusta
Like the Tuskegee Airmen, US history is rife with black positive role models who struggled with racism but overcame to become American legends.

3 Likes

I’ve always had an obsession with the Harlem Hellfighters. When German soldiers saw them they literally cried in fear. They were that fearsome and brave. Despite the racism their own country showed them they went over to France and fought and died for an America that hated them. True warriors who proved to white America that the black man could fight just as good as the white man.

4 Likes

That post seems to have been deleted. Whether by mod action or by personal regret from the member, it’s properly gone.

Nice recommendation. I’ll try to fit it in. :blush:

1 Like

Well, I don’t. I wouldn’t mind a little enlightenment.

1 Like

A little Woke on the side.

I honestly never followed women’s hoops but after seeing a bit of the game yesterday I am super impressed. She is phenomenal. And that shot to break the record was something else. :fire: :basketball:

1 Like

Probably the latter … it was one of the dumbest posts ever, but I don’t think it violated the rules.

1 Like

Mmmmmmm

I don’t know the source. Looks like Clay Travis started it.

But did they say a bad word as they did it? lol

1 Like

Odds are they said a forbidden word.

1 Like

I hear no word is forbidden if you lack enough brown in your skin. :wink:

2 Likes

Maybe, but from the link:

“The nasty view some players share about white competitors was notable in 2020 when players and media members supported Montrezl Harrell when he called Luka Doncic a “bitch ass white boy” to his face.”