Ancient Apocalypse is The Most Dangerous Show on Netflix

That’s a good point. I’ve worked for productions who have done similar “press” requests to generate hype around a show.

I’ve been watching TV for a long damn time. I know marketing when I see it.

1 Like

Hancock is a bull ■■■■ artist.

Velikovsky was a better writer anyway.

1 Like

Certain asses definitely post a certain way when they see something they don’t like. :wink:

1 Like

The Guardian Article by-line writes:

“A show with a truly preposterous theory…”

How is it “preposterous?” Hancock doesn’t pretend to understand everything in minutiae. He is one of many who have discussed all these things. None of it is preposterous, given that the distant, most ancient writings contain all of this. To those who think that these things are the product of Hancock’s use of psychedelic drugs, he had been writing about this well before his
his psychedelic experimentation.

Establishment “science,” is offended because they are pitifully inadequate to explain things, yet think they, know more.

This entire idea Hancock depicts, flies in the face of status quo science, because it confirms stories in a general sense, from religion and ancient history.

Right off the bat it shows how “climate change” is not the result of man-made global warming. it’s as if the man-made global warming crowd are just complete fools.

This kind of narrative as Hancock presents, does not disprove the religious ideas that “God” or the Natural law, punishes beings when they worship evil behaviors and violate the Laws of God or Natural Law. It’s not about an “angry God,” it’s about the inner life of humans reflecting and manifesting natural disaster in their collective lives and bringing cataclysms and natural disaster. Every religion, explains it in terms of cause and effect It’s not random events. This in itself, causes science, atheism and the political scams look stupid and they know it. Science without religion and understanding of how the mind and nature works is warped and vapid. At the same time, religion literalists from any religion, are uncomfortable with expanding their dogma to include the origin of religion and the facts of comparative religion.

2 Likes

Speaking of which, how 'bout them Neanderthals having a full-blown alphabet 10,000 - 40,000 years ago, eh??

:person_shrugging:

2 Likes

People like this guy are one of the main reasons Popper’s paradigm shift hypothesis explains how science advances so very well.

I’m not saying the people behind this documentary have provided evidence that shows we should shift our paradigm of about how humans evolved… I am simply saying that science isn’t a continuous march… It’s a series of plateaus, followed by sudden burst of change.

You and my dearly missed mum would have got on well. First of all she was partial to her mind altering substances and secondly she had mountains of books on alternative science, theories anything out of the mainstream.

She introduced a young Nemesis at the tender age of 10 to Von Danikens Chariot of the Gods and scared me ■■■■■■■■ about impending polar reversals LOL.

1 Like

Slow down now, I don’t read books or subscribe to so-called “alternative” sciences. lol

The Greeks had working, ticking machines that told celestial facts of a given time.

The Romans invented the Steam Engine.

All of that was lost following the Fall of Rome. Fortresses throughout Europe go from stone masonry to wood for centuries.

Things get lost all the time, and mankind has always been just as intelligent as we pretend to be in modern times.

Personally, I love discovering new things.

:person_shrugging:

2 Likes

Okay okay, my bad wrong terminology but you know what I mean. The stuff you described above is exactly what my mum was talking about at the dinner table when we were little. Educated me to always question (especially teachers) everything.

1 Like

She sounds very reasonable and level-headed. I admit I don’t usually like to have these conversations with fellow enthusiasts in real life because we either end up all over the place, or (more often than not) they start going on to rails that I prefer not to travel.

The biggest challenge with trying to learn things about the remote past is the sheer amount of culty-like BS to have to filter through. The “nuh uh!” lamers are nothing in comparison. :rofl:

3 Likes

I don’t think “Neanderthals” would be an accurate word to describe these symbol’s origins, but Pictographs were widespread in ice-age caves. Because of general confusion by establishment science and a fixation on “evolution,” the assumption that due to “evolution” humans became smarter, is a huge assumption.

1 Like

If he gives them reason to question this narrative, the sheep might begin thinking for themselves and questioning other narratives. Very, very dangerous. :joy:

I’ve always been a proponent of early civilization in the indus river valley. still, the oldest known cities are in the levant. Makes more sense for them to have been on trade routes based on location, which means there should be other just as old civilizations yet to be found in europe, asia and africa.

I’m also not a fan of “out of africa”. Population studies and known migrations seem to at least suggest that in the time since mitochondrial eve (which was not that long ago), the growth of populations started in the indus valley, the yellow river valley and the Caucasas with very little migration from africa

2 Likes

The problem with trying to find cities older than Jericho or the sunken city of Dwarka, is that just like now, 90+% of all humanity lived within 100 miles of the ocean.

~12,000 years ago, humanity survived by far the largest mass extinction on record in the last 3 million years. Sea levels rose over 400 feet, damning any remnants of a past civilization to the corrosive will of the ocean (the titanic is over 75% disintegrated already).

Concrete? Dust. Pottery? Dust. Metal? Dust. Even stone tools from the hunter gatherers of the past only survive as fragments.

Our history is so much older than we realize, and our species has been just as intelligent from day one as they are now. We were never animal-like cavemen.

ETA: And just like that, a video of a sunken town pops up on YouTube. I meant to mention before, that following the end of the Younger Dryas, coastal land masses totaling the size of Europe and China combined has gone underwater, never to return. That’s where most humans lived. Our history has literally been washed away.

4 Likes

PLENTY of stuff will have been encased and preserved in layers of sediment, eventually to be fossilized. Like the seashells on top of Mt. Everest, the Earth will spit a lot of that stuff out over the coming eons.

Finding those (settlements that is) doesn’t seem to be very streamlined, especially at the bottom of the ocean.

I didnt realize there was a whole Mesolithic civilization living where the North Sea is now. We have named it Doggerland (bit unfortunate giving the popularity of dogging in todays England, but I digress).

Obviously any remnants of the society are under the sea now

1 Like

Just about every fisherman out there had dredged something up by now. Doggerland wasn’t just inhabited, it was heavily populated. Some of those tools look oddly Clovis IMO.

England as an island is geologically new. It was all dry land just a few thousand years ago.

1 Like