ANARCHY IN THE UK: Trump Rips London Mayor, Tells Khan to ‘Stay Out of Our Business’

Originally published at: ANARCHY IN THE UK: Trump Rips London Mayor, Tells Khan to ‘Stay Out of Our Business’ | Sean Hannity

President Trump slammed London Mayor Sadiq Khan on social media Tuesday; blasting the UK leader after he criticized the Commander-in-Chief for golfing during the Labor Day holiday weekend.

“The incompetent Mayor of London, Sadiq Khan, was bothered that I played a very fast round of golf yesterday. Many Pols exercise for hours, or travel for weeks. Me, I run through one of my courses (very inexpensive). President Obama would fly to Hawaii. Kahn should focus on ‘knife crime,’ which is totally out of control in London. People are afraid to even walk the streets. He is a terrible mayor who should stay out of our business!” posted Trump on Twitter.

….”knife crime,” which is totally out of control in London. People are afraid to even walk the streets. He is a terrible mayor who should stay out of our business!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 3, 2019

Khan mocked Trump’s holiday schedule while speaking with Politico in Poland Monday, saying “He’s clearly busy dealing with a hurricane out on the golf course.”

“These people have been inspired by mainstream politicians who subscribe to their point of view,” Khan said. Trump “is a guy who amplifies racist tweets; amplifies the tweets of fascists; says things that are deeply objectionable. If I don’t stand up and call that out I think I’m doing a disservice to Londoners who chose me as their mayor.”

Read the full report at Fox News.