Analyasis of the 2016 election

thats eactly what they dif
they moved it into a topic i did not create
they created it and put my work in it
sorry
i didnt give them permission
thats infrisgment on my rights

Are these legal rights or just rights you are making up?

Grow up. You are clogging up the forum with you ridiculously long data analysis. You post in a public forum everything posted here becomes property of the forums. The mods can do what they want with it.

Honestly, I wish they’d just delete your data dumps with no explanation or no conversation about the relevance of the data, as it seems to be a TOS violation…but I’m not a moderator. Honestly, merging your crap into one thread is the best idea yet.

Is it Tuesday yet?

What right was infringed on this non-government (aka private) forum board?

If mods combined your work but let them stay, that’s called getting a break. I sounds like you’re saying you’d rather have your posts deleted instead --to keep anyone from ‘taking credit’.

2 Likes

I think it’s time to call the authorities.

Please do!!!

SO WHAT
SEAN HANNITY , AND CNN, MSNBC/FOX NEWS CLOGE UP MY CABLE TV WITH TONS OF BUL CRAP TOO
WHAT RECOURSE DO I HAVE?
NONE
SO THIS IS THELAST SRTRAW TODAY
that last straw agains tthem all

You sure are dramatic. Perhaps you should enjoy the Labor Day weekend a bit before rage posting here again?

i didnt rage post
i posted information on the 2016 election
and they didnt like it because it was the truth
point blank pertiod
because it shows how the 3 cable news channels HAVE BEEN LYING TO THE AMERICA PUBLIC FOR ALMOST 3 YEARS NOW
BUT IF I DONT HAVE THE RIGHT TO SHOW WHAT I KNOW
THEY THEY DONT HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE ON MY CABLE TV, MAKE ME PAY FOE AND TAKE DELIVERY OF THEIR CHANNELS

I am not about to get a TO responding. My advice, ask mods to delete your intellectual property before any of the posters here copy and paste it to their home servers and start to tweet it as their own. Otherwise get over it.

I’m sorry you live in an area that forces you to pay for cable tv. I was under the impression that cable tv was completely voluntary but I am not familiar with every corner of the US.

As I said before…when you type in all caps like that it is deemed As yelling, being angry. So yeah…most of us see it as rage posting.

Please keep us up to date on the status of your legal proceedings. Ever since birthers got their asses handed to them in court I’ve been hankering for a rock solid hysterical legal failure.

2 Likes

NOPE THE GOVERNMENT IN EVERY TOWN IN AMERICA CUT DEALS
AND THOSE CONTRACTS DO NOT PROTECT THE RIGHTS OF THE RESIDENTS AND BUSINESSES IN THE TOWN.
TO PROTECT OUR RIGHTS EACH CONTRACT EACH TOWN IN AMERICA HAS WITH A CABLE COMPANY MUST HAVE A CLAUSE THAT SAYS ANY CUSTIOMER CAN CANCEL THE SUBSCRIPOTION TO ANY CHANNEL AT ANY TIME FIOR ANY REASON, TO PROTECT THE RIFGHTS IF THE CITIZENTRY FROM HAVING TO SUPPORT FOR -PROFIT SPEECH THEY DO NOT AGREE WITH
i know i got this
the hobby lobby case as well as the additions or gorsuch and kavanaugh

Get that legislation introduced asap… I suggest a letter to your congressman and senator…all caps is always more powerful… make sure you provide plenty of details… if you letter is less than 10 pages, it won’t have much impact…

1 Like

Huh???

1 Like

But the govt FORCES you to buy cable? That’s pretty unique. I didn’t grow up with cable myself. I wouldn’t have cable today except my wife wants it.

It is CRAZY that you are being forced to buy cable! Will you be jailed if you say “no”?

1 Like

The hidden shame of the American forced cable industry.

I’m taking credit for your work.

2 Likes

So who’s work are you taking credit for?

FTR…
No one checking for your work like that. You’re just some random poster sitting behind a screen like everyone else.
#nonfactor

2 Likes