An unarmed young woman was shot dead by police in the Capitol today

Was she armed.

“Among a group of”.

So we’re now good with cops shooting unarmed people in a group because some of the group are attempting to break into a building?

Is this really the standard you want to set?

That’s “Different”.

2 Likes

oh ppft. yeah to people like you and me maybe who arent divorced from reality.

just wait to see what idiot media does though. theres no end to idiot narratives. i bet they blame it on russia.

Cops way to easily get away with shooting people. But if this was a black dude all the cop would have to say is he thought or he was afraid he had a gun and would be labeled a good shoot.

3 Likes

Capital crime?

Stand your ground doesn’t apply to cops, if that’s who shot her.

What’s going to be hard to justify is shooting through a door window and hitting “someone”.

2 Likes

Well … that changes everything…

Often is.

She may not have been target. Gangs of people surround or attempting to break through, shots were fired.that is a likely scenario. Cops won’t go to jail here.

Well that certainly isn’t true.

Yes, if only she was high on drugs, was resisting arrest, and had a long criminal record at the time of the killing. Then she could be hero.

3 Likes

Does that mean that it’s open season on Q nutters? Sorry I forgot. Only black lives matter. She was white so it’s alright to shoot her since she was not armed.

1 Like

If she wasn’t targeted it was negligent homicide.

ha…gawd

She was shot through the door?

Yes, my understanding is that she was shot through a window in a locked door.

If that’s true the cop is in serious trouble.

Breona Taylor who? Oh wait unlike Breona this victim is white and was actively engaged in a crime so you may be on to something

1 Like

Will Democrats have a kneeling session to atone for the killing?

4 Likes