An example of why society is getting more and more coarse and disrespectful

If catching typos are your big victories, go for it :+1::rofl:

1 Like

But then you are the kind of guy who thinks a couple teenage boys should be assaulted, and their parents shamed… for being teenage boys…

1 Like

Where? :rofl:

2 Likes

The conz in this thread are mad. And desperate!

1 Like

You think it’s that simple?
I know plenty of adults who have had strict up bringings and turned out to be hot messes…

Why do you think some men like a woman who was a catholic girl?

Maybe Baby Boomers shouldn’t have raised idiots.

I grew up in Catholic school place was a zoo.

That’s because they are spoiled idiots

No. The coach needs to be fired. It’s not “coddling” to respond proportionally.

2 Likes

This is funny. I’m often hearing about how the punishment doled out by “the left” is too harsh.

There is a good deal of paternalism in Guvnah’s post

1 Like

Both my boys played FB and wrestled. Now my grandson is attending the same school. Hubby mans an ambulance at every FB game, so I’ve been to a TON of football games. Hundreds…

This coach was wrong. He doesn’t deserve to be fired, but certainly he’s wrong wrong wrong. I’d flip out if I saw it in person, I mean what the ■■■■■ is coach trying to injure him??

1 Like

Been a while, but I had to reflect on it. I was genuinely triggered by the video in this OP.

:thinking:

Broken record is broken. And what was the point of this thread again? That people can’t read between the lines of your cryptic one-liners? If so you’ve succeeded beyond your wildest dreams.

A day later, and you’re still butthurt.

If you had read what was actually written, you would know.

Reading comprehension would fix your problem here.

And your posts are still a broken record, and this thread is an utter failure. (Unless you intended to get into a stupid pissing match about how everyone who disagrees with you can’t read. If so, success!)

:sweat_smile: