An example of why society is getting more and more coarse and disrespectful

Now you’re just posting easily disprovable falsehoods. These are complete posts, as anyone can see by simply scrolling up:

Your personal attacks regarding my perceived reading comprehension would be hilarious if you knew what I do for a living.

This makes no sense since there was no parentage on display, the incident was between a kid and a coach, not his parent. Therefore, though your sentence was poorly constructed, you must be talking about the parents being ashamed of the kid’s behavior. So I ask again, how do you know the parents aren’t ashamed of the kid’s behavior?

1 Like

It’s literally in the thread title. :smile::joy::joy:

2 Likes

A clothesline followed by trying to literally drag him off the field is a bit much for what was obviously a couple of kids being stupid.

Lots of gray here, and “what ifs”, but for the situation I think coach lost his temper and went overboard.

I blame Obama. Or liberals. Or feminists. Or the politically correct. Or Hillary. Or atheists. Or gays.

Definitely one of them, or some combination.

2 Likes

I legit thought based on the title it would be about how it was bad to clothesline the student. But we went the opposite way on that huh.

2 Likes

Yeah, clothesline tackles and dragging on the ground by their neck/shirt is not an appropriate response to someone being where they shouldn’t be.

2 Likes

Absolutely not.

You itemized “And … ??” as a stand-alone, incomplete statement. You posted it as the complete content of a separate quote.

Ditto “You said that”. And “I didn’t”. Both as separate quotes.

This time around you showed the whole posts as the complete statements. “You said that. I didn’t,” most certainly is the entire statement, and it is complete. And it makes perfect sense. What I replied to, YOU made up. I did not say it. There is nothing more to say about that.

“And … ??” Did not stand alone. To complain it is not clear to you (PS: It wasn’t even addressed to you!) without the follow up question that explains it, most certainly IS a matter of your reading comprehension! Come on, man. Be honest here.

I am commenting on what you are demonstrating here. If you take it as a personal attack, examine what you are doing and saying here.

The kid’s behavior is a reflection of the parenting he received.

You are not very good at this. At this point you seem desperate to salvage some sort of nit-pick victory in response to the thrashing you have received.

Reading comprehension. (And no, I’m not referring to anything I’ve read from you.)

No, it’s not THE “why”.

I specifically chose to say AN EXAMPLE OF.

You’re getting desperate, man.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::roll_eyes:

Then what in the world are you referring to? This is what I’m talking about. You say I don’t understand your perfectly well-constructed sentences but offer not explanation of what you’re actually talking about. Fun.

Yes, you used it as an example of “why” society is “coarse and disrespectful.”

lol

You’re getting tiresome.

I bet! :laughing:

You gave no trashing :rofl:

You think a couple teenage boys running across a field is noteworthy? Geeez.

2 Likes

Right. And the post I responded to said: “this one incident is why

Big difference from “an example of…”

Reading comprehension, man. Reading comprehension.

You said that.

I didn’t.

Reading comprehension, man.

Yeah, it’s really bad, you can’t even read your own posts :rofl:

Or you can’t read mine.

I didn’t say trashing. You even quoted what I actually said.

Reading comprehension.

I showed you a very clear distinction between what I responded to (which wasn’t even your post), and what you were pretending I responded to.

Reading comprehension would have spared you needing that explained to you. It’s not a personal attack. Truth may hurt, but you can’t take truth as an attack. I’m trying to help you here!

If you think it’s a personal attack, by all means, flag it.

:joy: missed the h on this mobile phone; is that really all you got?

Reading comprehension.

You “missed” it twice. I don’t believe your excuse.

And it’s all your contribution to this thread deserved.

The libs are really mad now. Desperate and mad!