An epidemic of monkeypox has appeared right on schedule, just a coincidence?

Is it just a coincidence that an epidemic of monkeypox has appeared at the same time as predicted in “Scenario 1” from an exercise at the Munich Security Conference last year?

Monkeypox is similar to smallpox, but with milder symptoms. It normally does not transmit between humans, but the new variant appears to be spreading rapidly.

Oh boy, the WHO scamming for money again?

1 Like

Yes. There are all kinds of possibilities for the source of the virus.

The smallpox vaccine normally protects against monkeypox, but most people under 50 never got that vaccine. Scenario 1 assumes that a biolab has modified the virus to evade the vaccine. That scenario is not reassuring.

This interchange between Victoria Nuland and Marco Rubio may become more significant.

5 Likes

Both in the United Kingdom and Canada, health authorities have noted that many of the monkeypox cases were identified in men who have sex with men — but the virus is not typically described as a sexually transmitted infection and investigations into these recent cases continue.
(from Zerohedge link)

Ban risky behaviors?

Lockdowns for the unvaccinated?

COVID has opened up a lot of ugly scenarios.

HEY…get out of my sandbox!!! …I’m the conspiracist here!!! :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass: :+1:

2 Likes

Mask the monkeys

1 Like

Yes. At this point there is very little evidence, so all kinds of theories are plausible.

Of course we know from Nuland and Rubio that any release from a biolab has to be a Russian false flag. It is what Russians do; we don’t need any evidence:

I’M SURE YOU’RE AWARE THAT THE RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA KBRUPS ARE ALREADY PUTTING OUT THERE ALL KINDS OF INFORMATION ABOUT HOW THEY’VE UNCOVERED A PLOT BY THE UKRAINIANS TO RELEASE BIOLOGICAL WEAPONS IN THE COUNTRY AND WITH NATO’S COORDINATION. IF THERE’S A BIOLOGICAL OR CHEMICAL WEAPON INCIDENT OR ATTACK INSIDE OF UKRAINE, IS THERE ANY DOUBT IN YOUR MIND THAT 100% IT WOULD BE THE RUSSIANS THAT WOULD BE BEHIND IT? >> THERE IS NO DOUBT IN MY MIND, SENATOR, AND IT IS CLASSIC RUSSIAN TECHNIQUE TO BLAME ON THE OTHER GUY WHAT THEY’RE PLANNING TO DO THEMSELVES.

Don’t love your pet monkey too much.

and intimate casual encounters between men

What is that?

You are the provider of the vaccine for the regurgitating sheeple feeding from the people trough :crazy_face:

:sheep: :ram: :sheep: :ram: :no_entry_sign:

2 Likes

The Monkey King from Monkey Island is infecting the world with Monkey Pox.

1 Like

I think that’s a fancy way of saying… well…

We all know what it means.

There isn’t a Democratic politician alive that wasn’t salivating over China’s draconian lockdowns. They’re likely counting down the days for another opportunity.

1 Like

At least one outbreak in Spain seems to be being blamed of the sauna and not what homosexuals were doing therein.

When are we going to get a vaccine? :grimacing:

That’s an intimate encounter with no raincoat. :wink:

1 Like

Our government just ordered 19 million of them

I looked into this a tad and it appears that this “monkeypox” doesn’t have the necessary level of contagiousness of person to person transmission to infect the masses…especially if simple precautions are taken. That’s the good side but…for some reason new cases are appearing? So does that give some credence that if it’s spreading, it is intentional?

scientists were puzzled by outbreaks of the rare disease in Europe. The virus, first discovered in monkeys in the 1950s, is rarely seen outside Central and Western Africa. When it is, it’s usually linked to African travel. But now that’s changed. Here’s the latest.

1 Like

You mean American taxpayers bought 19 million doses of a vaccine. That about right?

2 Likes