AMNESIA: Here’s How the Media Responded When ONE Athlete Refused to Visit OBAMA

Originally published at: AMNESIA: Here’s How the Media Responded When ONE Athlete Refused to Visit OBAMA | Sean Hannity

The mainstream media continued its all-out war with the Trump administration this week, attacking the President after he abruptly canceled a ceremony with the Philadelphia Eagles; conveniently forgetting their outrage when just one professional athlete refused to meet President Obama.

Back in January of 2012, just one NHL star refused to meet with then-President Obama at the White House after winning the Stanley Cup, writing on Facebook that “I believe the Federal government has grown out of control, threatening the Rights, Liberties, and Property of the People.”

“Because I believe this, today I exercised my right as a Free Citizen, and did not visit the White House.”

ESPN’s response to the silent protest: “When the president of the United States invites you and all your teammates to the White House to honor your Stanley Cup championship, you go and represent the team.”

“Thomas’ absence was uncalled for,” added the author.

Read ESPN’s full response here.

ESPN, a channel that covers sports, is “the media?”

More accurately, Kevin Pelton is “media”?

Show me a story by Kevin Pwlton where he took the opposite stance once Trump hit the White Houae and then we’ll talk.

It is to laugh, one ESPN sports writer says the NHL player’s act of defiance against the government was “uncalled for” and that is seen as “all-out war” by the “main stream media”?

What a complete joke.

In his statement quoted above the NHL player didn’t even mention President Obama by name.

:laughing:

Well, Obama wasn’t a racist idiot. So it’s not really the same.

Trump deserves no respect.

test.

10 10