AMERICA FIRST: My Pillow, Nine Line Apparel Working to Help Americans Hurt by Coronavirus

Originally published at: AMERICA FIRST: My Pillow, Nine Line Apparel Working to Help Americans Hurt by Coronavirus | Sean Hannity

‘My Pillow’ founder and CEO Mike Lindell announced this week his company will be manufacturing emergency, life-saving equipment -including face masks- to help Americans combat the growing Coronavirus outbreak.

“We have capacity to make a lot of things at big rates and we’re going to be going hopefully from 10,000 units a day to 50,000 units a day in a very short period of time,” CEO Mike Lindell told FOX 9 of Minneapolis-St. Paul.

The Minneapolis-based company will shift 75% of its production company to help manufacture the equipment.

MyPillow shifting 75% of production to make face masks for hospitals https://t.co/4UJVwCp3su

— FOX 9 (@FOX9) March 26, 2020

“Covid-19 has affected nearly every person, business, and industry in the world. Once fear has set in, crime will likely begin to increase. Desperation will oftentimes encourage law-abiding citizens to make both unhealthy and unethical decisions. It’s times like these that we turn to leadership for encouragement in staying positive, overcoming fear, and making conscious decisions to be a positive influence for change,” added Nine Line Apparel CEO Tyler Merritt.

Read the full report here.