🤣👍🏼 Amen, Awoman, Amazing

Pelosi better quit referring to herself as a mother and grandmother.

Why?

How can it be inclusive if it removes words from the lexicon?

It doesn’t remove words from the lexicon.

Of course it does. That’s exactly what it does.

Oh, so this is another do as I say not as I do moment.

Better get that House bio changed. Too many non approved words in there.

It just changes the wording in the rules. The words are still in the lexicon and can still be used.

No one is saying don’t use these words. There are no unapproved words. It just changes words used in the rules, not what the rules are directing.

Go big or go home. Walk the walk.

Oh wait. This is just for show for their little woke constituents to make it look like they truly give a ■■■■■

Must be the cherry on top of that real substantial $600 they think actual helps.

1 Like

Pelosi is a woman, not non-binary. The purpose of gender neutral language is for when the gender is unknown or non-binary.

Yep, pretty much.

Didn’t they try for 2k and the GOP said no? I’m sure 600 helps some.

Doesn’t even make one rent payment for many.

They only tried for the $2k when they were made to look like the elitist snobs they are by the administration after voting themselves a big raise while throwing the taxpayers the left over dryer lint.

Y’all can quit acting like it was the dems idea to begin with. We know how it went down.

1 Like

Then why even mention it? No … Nancy has succumbed to the far left political correct madness. As long as you call her Madam Speaker, that is.

You seem to not even have the slightest clue how contradictory that sounds.

Joseph Gordon Levitt said the samething when he prayed in Angels in the Outfield. It came true, and the Angels won the pennant. So maybe this Cleaver fellow is on to something.

Metrosexuals are amusing. It’s easy, just look down (or in a mirror if you’re fat), If you have an inee you’re female, if you have an outee you’re male. How hard can it be? (no pun intended)

Virtue signaling.

Madness? More hyperbole.

She’s the speaker and she’s female. Do you still not understand the changes don’t effect the words people call each other in the House? Why do you insist on misunderstanding what actually changed?

You seen to not even have the slightest clue what HR 8 actually does.

Perhaps reading this well help clear things up.

The term metrosexual generally refers to males who care about style and their appearance more so than the stereotypical male. It doesn’t have anything to do with genitalia.

But following your simple test to determine male or female, does this mean if you lose your penis you are no longer male? A transwoman isn’t a woman until she has surgery down there?

And neither do you. Congressional submission to politically correct gender neutral pronouns is the height of absurdity. There will be a price to pay, count on it.

Sure I do. I seem to be one of the few in here who does based on the nonsense everyone else is spouting.

No, the right wing reaction to this is the height of absurdity.

And what will that be? Are they going to storm the capital?