šŸ¤£šŸ‘šŸ¼ Amen, Awoman, Amazing

Kind of hypocritical to make a troll post falsely accusing me of trolling.

2cc of Ivomec might fix that.

Speaking the truth is not trolling. He is speaking the truth. Itā€™s not like this isnā€™t part of your standard playbook and we havenā€™t all seen it over and over.

Trolling and personal attacks? Perhaps instead of breaking forum rules you should focus on the thread topic.

I quoted and responded directly in context to your post. What rule was being broken exactly?

Itā€™s not the truth and its not the topic of the thread. They accused me of trolling and youā€™re piling on.

Itā€™s not like this isnā€™t part of your standard playbook and we havenā€™t all seen it over and over.

Is an Abuse of Honored Guest.

Here are the rules if you need a refresher.

That isnā€™t a violation of anything and it sure as hell isnā€™t abuse of guest.

The truth is not abuse.

Gaslighting? Search function? What the ā– ā– ā– ā–  are you talking about?

But it does. It marks a milestone in the progression of political correctness. PC has now officially been endorsed by the Democratic House of Representatives.

If its the truth, then you can prove it.

Your inability to recognize the obvious is astounding.

Hardly. You donā€™t find it odd that what you consider a milestone in the progression of political correctness is mostly being talked about by those who oppose it? You would think if it was a milestone there would be celebrations.

The Democrats of the House have been endorsing PC for decades now. Thatā€™s nothing new.

Yes, you should.

Your inability to recognize the obvious is astounding.

The only thing obvious is that yā€™all Ā© are making a mountain out of a molehill and have a strange aversion to gender-neutral words.

I was until someone started trolling me by falsely accusing me of trolling.

Why should we celebrate a milestone in the decline of America?

1 Like

Because that is their goal. Every step in that direction is a moment of celebration.

Not youā€¦ those who support inclusive language.

How in anyway is this contributing to a decline of America?

Pelosi better quit referring to herself as a mother and grandmother.

Why?
ā€¦

How can it be inclusive if it removes words from the lexicon?